New 700-4 green

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
Just drove a 700-4 today for the first time.....and I will take delivery in a few days. :D I liked the ergomonics and it fit me well. Driveablity is good and room for this 6foot 220 lb frame - front and back.

I am getting the 4place hard roof and a glass windshield. Prolly will get a heater too after I know more about how to install it. Does the dealer install heaters?....or is this a DIY project (forgot to ask the dealer).

Anyone comment on a good mirror or set to get. Is the Honda mirrors anything special....or is aftermarket OK? Recommendations?

Exciting times. :D

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Very nice froggy... and welcome to the community.
Not much talk about either one of those accessories yet.

As for installing.... Yes the dealer can install but it will cost you. I think it could be a DIY project. Haven't seen instructions posted yet but when they do you will know more about them.
How long before it gets cold enough for the need?

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
Well.....in MN you can just about use heat all year around. Grin. But I will start to really appreciate the heat in early November. Likely will add some canvas doors and a rear canvas too. A windshield is a must have in cold weather.....the others are just luxury. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!