New Forum Software is UP!!!!.... What do you notice?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Find Threads icon takes you to all of the threads you started...probably a way to do that before but this is pretty cool.
Recent posts for specific machines is gone though, used to be able to go only to the 500 threads.
Avatars are small. Page needs some darker overall color.
We got some cool emoji's too, my favorite...💩
Kind of bright isn’t it.....🤔

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry! Did you like it in vertical (or whatever it's called) mode? @Hondasxs can change it back. Wasn't THAT big if a deal to me.
Nah, I was kidding. I figured he meant to change it that way. I don’t really care either way.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nah, I was kidding. I figured he meant to change it that way. I don’t really care either way.
It's kinda funny...but over the last few months I've become a millennial. Sure, I'd use my phone pretty often...but main use was on the laptop because I HATE touchscreen typing. But Here lately it's always the phone, and in landscape the keyboard takes up 80% of the screen. Haven't even seen this site on the computer yet.

advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yep. It's a PITA.
Sorry. No fix for this.
problem solved....

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh...believe me. I miss my old Droid with the slide out keyboard.
The blackberry keyboard was my favorite. I could type one handed without ever looking at it or thinking about it.
The droid 2 with the slide out keyboard was my 2nd favorite. I could type faster on it than the blackberry, but it required both hands. I kept that thing until Canada stopped supporting it's cellular band and I was assigned a new project there (probably two years longer than anyone else in the company when they switched to iPhone's).
I merely live with a touchscreen keyboard on the iPhone. I've been on the platform for probably 5-ish years now and it is still just okay to me to type on.

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
This was written with voice recognition on the old iPad. Beam me up Scotty.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was written with voice recognition on the old iPad. Beam me up Scotty.
For not even being 40 yet, I'm not a speech to text guy. I took the time to set it up on my new laptop even, but I can type faster/more accurately so I don't use it. Funny considering I love being able to tell Alexa to turn lights on/off or play music.

Reactions: 70Bones and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!