New Forum Software is UP!!!!.... What do you notice?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The blackberry keyboard was my favorite. I could type one handed without ever looking at it or thinking about it.
The droid 2 with the slide out keyboard was my 2nd favorite. I could type faster on it than the blackberry, but it required both hands. I kept that thing until Canada stopped supporting it's cellular band and I was assigned a new project there (probably two years longer than anyone else in the company when they switched to iPhone's).
I merely live with a touchscreen keyboard on the iPhone. I've been on the platform for probably 5-ish years now and it is still just okay to me to type on.
I still use a Blackberry. I've tried to use the touchscreen on an ipad or tablet, but I can't stray away from the damn keyboard.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Mornin,
Does anyone know where the link to your garage is?

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Got the long error message on logging in, and the short one when attempting a like on PM. Backed out and returned and worked OK.

BFC370E8 56C9 4FE2 9D01 14F7E47C296F 6BB47FA2 774D 4FC1 9DCE 6BAE125477EE

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like edits in the Pub still have a time cut off of some sort. Only care because we regularly update post 1 in the NTC thread with the latest contest we are running.

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I admit. I haven't looked at this yet outside general forum wide permissions. I'll get it done by friday.
lol...no deadlines needed sir, just happy to have it on your checklist whenever you can get to it. 🤘

Reactions: Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm digging it. I've only seen one thing with a color clash. The little "new posts have been created click here to see them" or whatever it says when that pops...you can not see the click here part and most of the message is hard to read if you didn't have an idea what it said already. Minor thing of course.
Example of the above...

Vs. what it looks like if I highlight it to get a better color contrast...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FOUND IT...
Well, I think. Let me know... and.. What color should it be?
I'll close out and reopen. See if I can't see a change. Being a red banner, I'd give the text being white or light gray a shot? Could be something better, but it would work at least.

Reactions: Mudwing
F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
This one is a personal hate and I realize I may just have to suck it up. Random words that suddenly explode into a drop down menu merely because the cursor passed over them on the way to something else. Such as when I click my shortcut for the blog, then go to click the new posts button. It is now hidden under a menu I did not want opened, but I am not allowed that choice. I am capable of making the decision, without any outside assistance, on if I want to click on the store or not. Any chance this "feature" can die a slow & painful death?

Menus

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This one is a personal hate and I realize I may just have to suck it up. Random words that suddenly explode into a drop down menu merely because the cursor passed over them on the way to something else. Such as when I click my shortcut for the blog, then go to click the new posts button. It is now hidden under a menu I did not want opened, but I am not allowed that choice. I am capable of making the decision, without any outside assistance, on if I want to click on the store or not. Any chance this "feature" can die a slow & painful death?
Mine works as designed on chrome and firefox.
Hover over the menu = drop down menu.
Mouse-out of the menu and the menu collapses.
I could shorten up some of the whitespace tho!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!