Talon New from AZ

Vegas77

Vegas77

Jan 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello,

Got our first Talon, come from riding quads on the dirt trails. The Talon gives me more time with the wife, well I can her talk now. :😂 I am sure I will have a ton of questions over the next few months.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello,

Got our first Talon, come from riding quads on the dirt trails. The Talon gives me more time with the wife, well I can her talk now. :😂 I am sure I will have a ton of questions over the next few months.
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

The link in my sig will answer some of those questions.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It would have way super duper much more cooler if you had titled it “ NEW FROM OZ” Then we could’ve gone down that road and pulled up some bricks and melted them down into coins with the face of captain caveman mashed into each one and then maybe started a new story....

prostreet66mustang

prostreet66mustang

Dec 6, 2020
Oro Valley (Tucson) Az
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from Tucson. If ever around the area and want to explore I am retired and go out about three times a week or more. Drop A note always up to go burn around.

Reactions: CID and Vegas77
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY. Enjoy 😎
#ntc😉
671925C1 8EE3 425D B904 1F85A10E6A77

• Haha
Reactions: Mopower58 and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!