New from Nevada

TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't currently have a Honda SxS, but I am number two on the list for a Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition, in Reno (about 20 miles north of me) Can't wait for it to show up..... I live about a half mile from 20,000 square miles of BLM land that needs exploring. Actually about 85% of the state is open to exploring. I've posted a few times, mostly asking questions and what not, lots of good information to be gleaned here.

I've been 4 wheeling for about 45 years, with various rigs (Jeeps, pick-ups, back to Jeeps and what not) When it gets more like spring here, I need to sell my '56 Willys jeep, mostly to make room in the shop to park the Honda...... It may sit outside a bit (the Jeep, not the Honda :rolleyes:)

I'm also on a list in Carson City, Goodyear Arizona, and Casper Wyoming, but I'm thing my best bet is Reno.....

My hobbies include anything off road, hunting, fishing, and competitive shooting (USPSA)

You'll see me around, usually asking stupid questions...... I know, no such thing as a stupid question..... Just stupid people.... Well here I am.......

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't currently have a Honda SxS, but I am number two on the list for a Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition, in Reno (about 20 miles north of me) Can't wait for it to show up..... I live about a half mile from 20,000 square miles of BLM land that needs exploring. Actually about 85% of the state is open to exploring. I've posted a few times, mostly asking questions and what not, lots of good information to be gleaned here.

I've been 4 wheeling for about 45 years, with various rigs (Jeeps, pick-ups, back to Jeeps and what not) When it gets more like spring here, I need to sell my '56 Willys jeep, mostly to make room in the shop to park the Honda...... It may sit outside a bit (the Jeep, not the Honda :rolleyes:)

I'm also on a list in Carson City, Goodyear Arizona, and Casper Wyoming, but I'm thing my best bet is Reno.....

My hobbies include anything off road, hunting, fishing, and competitive shooting (USPSA)

You'll see me around, usually asking stupid questions...... I know, no such thing as a stupid question..... Just stupid people.... Well here I am.......
Welcome from NW Arkansas.

TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You might check availability at Renner Equipment in Fallon or Renner Equipment in Yerington.
I've checked Renner Equipment, (it appears they share inventory), very little inventory, and not exactly what I'm looking for P1K-5 LE.

Thanks for the information, I'd sure like to find one close...... I'm in Fallon once a month to shoot a USPSA match.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Let’s see a pic of that 56’ Willy’s..😎

Reactions: Mudder
TheRev

TheRev

Supporting Member
Sep 22, 2020
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I picked up my 1000-5 LE from BVH in Reno. it was a good experience and they always take good care of me in the service department. hope to see you out on all that BLM land in the future.
side note: once my kid picks up my 78 CJ-7 I foolishly told him he could have 20 or so years ago, I will have room for a 56 Willys :)

Gold-digger

Gold-digger

Mar 12, 2019
Ocean Shores Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome from Washington state

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!