New from northern Utah

T

twahl

Apr 27, 2024
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Greetings. I've been lurking on here since buying my 1000-6 last fall and decided to finally contribute. I live in Northern Utah near the Idaho border. I picked up my 1000-6 from Karl Malone powersports and had them add a windshield and roof at the dealer. Since then I've added a super atv rear panel, factory side enclosure, tusk light bar, winch, snow plow, rifle rack, and an inferno cab heater. I had to modify the heater a little to get it to work. I'll post pictures of that if anyone is interested.

I mainly use the machine for plowing and hunting and a little bit of trail riding. I just got back from Moab and scraped a few spots on Hells Revenge so I've added a 3" lift kit along with wheel spacers. I like to tinker and am always looking to modify things so I look forward to the advice and ideas I'll continue to receive from this community.
20230927 140312
20230927 140317

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Greetings. I've been lurking on here since buying my 1000-6 last fall and decided to finally contribute. I live in Northern Utah near the Idaho border. I picked up my 1000-6 from Karl Malone powersports and had them add a windshield and roof at the dealer. Since then I've added a super atv rear panel, factory side enclosure, tusk light bar, winch, snow plow, rifle rack, and an inferno cab heater. I had to modify the heater a little to get it to work. I'll post pictures of that if anyone is interested.

I mainly use the machine for plowing and hunting and a little bit of trail riding. I just got back from Moab and scraped a few spots on Hells Revenge so I've added a 3" lift kit along with wheel spacers. I like to tinker and am always looking to modify things so I look forward to the advice and ideas I'll continue to receive from this community. View attachment 427024View attachment 427025
Welcome from Ohio

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome from Northern California.
Been to Moab several times, fun place.
Also been to Idaho hunting several times.
Heading to Idaho again this year for some trail riding and fishing. Going to check out Sawmill station and then to the MacKay area again.

advertisement
R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
Congrats and welcome from Washington state!

Mike

Reactions: Backwoods
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Good lookin’ rig 👍🏼

#NTC

T

twahl

Apr 27, 2024
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. That's a good eye, it is Bear Lake in the background. It's a beautiful place to live.

Reactions: Backwoods
BrianTalonX

BrianTalonX

Apr 1, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome from the Four Corners of Colorado!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!