New from RaceCo, Sway bar frame brace

Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
Just released from RaceCo USA is this bolt in sway bar frame brace. Jaime‘s shop is a short drive from me so I picked one up and got it mostly installed today (had to quit due to the heat). If you have the Eibach sway bar, you will need longer mount bolts and I had to shave the ends of the bushing caps a bit so they would sit flush on the brace. I suspect the stock bushing caps will fit just fine. Nice piece and should give a little peace of mind for this area. Chassis Brace Kits — Shop Parts — Raceco-usa

468E4EE7 6CD9 47F5 A87E 3350D70CDE7C 3CD026AC 3E96 4615 BB34 DA5126E910B1 0237F9F1 4CEB 4C4F AD4F 93E3E1D92A3B 8314B7AA B244 4B8B 815E 7C1856E89D96

2021R

Mar 24, 2020
California
Ownership

1. Talon R
So glad you posted this. I've been wanting a stiffer sway bar but have been hesitant due to the horror stories of the braces failing. How much of a difference does the Eibach sway bar make?

Reactions: BWAF and Huntndogs
Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
So glad you posted this. I've been wanting a stiffer sway bar but have been hesitant due to the horror stories of the braces failing. How much of a difference does the Eibach sway bar make?
I honestly cannot say because I installed it after the riding season was over (100+°out there). I too have read the horror stories of the frame cracking due to the heavier sway bar and feel this will be a help. There is a weld in option from Weller Racing in Az.

Reactions: BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!