E

Ezgo

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Rockford Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all.
New owner from Wisconsin. Thank you everyone for a fantastic site, it nudged me off the fence and into a P1k-5. It was never really a question as to brand of sxs (we are a Honda family) but I did shop all of them.
We are looking forward to trail riding in one machine and my son and I are excited about a fun winter build. Doing the normal bolt-on's - windshield, roof, rear panel, winch and plow. Also have a few creative custom projects lined up. Bonding time
I will post pics and start a build thread as soon as we get started.
Hi I am new here and looking to head up to black River falls a lot this summer,seems they have a lot of trails and we love to go camping. I just used my plow and it work awesome. I am looking forward to add lights and more stuff to mine to.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi I am new here and looking to head up to black River falls a lot this summer,seems they have a lot of trails and we love to go camping. I just used my plow and it work awesome. I am looking forward to add lights and more stuff to mine to.
Welcome from Augusta, Wi. Travel just a bit farther and there are far better trails than BRF

Reactions: Corona1
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have not been there yet, but have plans to do the same as you. And as Moparornocar said, there are more trails just north.
My trail experience has been in northwest WI. Great trails there also.

Reactions: moparornocar
E

Ezgo

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Rockford Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Living in Illinois not many places to ride, so it's always been head north, I snowmobile too and the in-laws live in Chetck so I am up there a lot.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chetek is just a bit north of me. I'm an Illinois transplant myself

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!