Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE TN. Be sure and post pics soon as you can. We love pics!!

Reactions: utvmi and sharp
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome @utvmi ! WHich part of Michigan are you from? There is a schedule of some of the Michigan rides this summer. One of them is next week. Hope to see you there.

Michigan Summer 2017 Ride Schedule

Welcome from Michigan!!! As @PistonHonda said, which area of Michigan you from? It would be nice to have you join us Michiganders on the ride next weekend! I need another P1K5 to help me combat these two P5's next week! Lol seriously, we'd love to have you in our group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Michigan!!! As @PistonHonda said, which area of Michigan you from? It would be nice to have you join us Michiganders on the ride next weekend! I need another P1K5 to help me combat these two P5's next week! Lol seriously, we'd love to have you in our group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @utvmi from another fellow Michigander! Bay City area here. Would love to get you in on this ride in St Helen next weekend, going to be a good time. Like Remmy said, he's going to need help swatting the pesky P5 flies. ;)

advertisement
utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome @utvmi ! WHich part of Michigan are you from? There is a schedule of some of the Michigan rides this summer. One of them is next week. Hope to see you there.

Michigan Summer 2017 Ride Schedule
We are in West MI by Grand Rapids, won't be able to make that ride but Thanks a Ton for the invite!!!!

I have bunch of mods I want to get done before we do any serous trail riding, Starting to get all my parts ordered, Just getting back into the whole Atv, Utv scene been out of the loop for way to long.

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome fellow Michigander. We are down by Gun Lake. Are you South or North of GR? We go riding up by Irons MI a bit. Great campground there named Irons Campground. Ride right from the campground to all the trails.
Maybe you could come along sometime.
Happy riding.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!