New Guy here from Wisco

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hello from beautiful Wisconsin. New to the game of SXS but not Honda. Used to race motocross in the early 80's on, ironically, Hondas. Now I'm old and falling apart, so I got me a buggy to help with the utilitarian crap around the property. 20 Camo 1k5 Deluxe used with 400 miles on it. Picked it up a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 293907 View attachment 293908
Welcome from a fellow Badger. Nice rig!

camopioneer

camopioneer

Sep 8, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked up a factory hard top from a local dealership from a rollover. All that's wrong with it is a couple minor scratches. For 1/3 price of new, consider it a score. Got some soft doors and now looking at getting a Western or Boss UTV plow for it for the upcoming winters.

Reactions: Mudwing and Rincon1
advertisement
D

Danno357

Jan 11, 2021
Fort Atkinson Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from a fellow cheesehead and Pioneer fan by Fort! We won’t mention the also old and falling apart, part…🤣

Reactions: camopioneer
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from southern Arizona. I can relate to ex-motorcycle guys, the sxs errors in judgment don’t hurt so badly.

Reactions: camopioneer
camopioneer

camopioneer

Sep 8, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from southern Arizona. I can relate to ex-motorcycle guys, the sxs errors in judgment don’t hurt so badly.
LOL. I guess that depends upon whether we're talking about bodily injury or financial judgement. LMAO.

camopioneer

camopioneer

Sep 8, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from a fellow cheesehead and Pioneer fan by Fort! We won’t mention the also old and falling apart, part…🤣
I'm assuming Atkinson as in Fort Jefferson County? and Touche on the falling apart, although there are a number of folks here falling apart at more advanced years than I. I'm pushing 50, but was very rough on myself throughout. Kudos to you if you're one of those folks who represent an age group north of me and still keeps up with the youngsters. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!