P700 New hard coat Honda split windshield

N

Nivek

Dec 30, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just installed a Honda hard coat split windshield. Love it, kept the cold Maine off of us. Quite dusty now. What do you guys clean em with? Thanks, nivek

S

Sportshot

Aug 24, 2013
I have a friend that only uses his hand and soapy water after rinsing. He says he Would feel in there was any grit on his hand so he never scratched a plexiglass windshield over a number of different machines. I never owned plexiglass, just real glass so I haven't tried it

NMelkaholic

NMelkaholic

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was wondering the same thing... I ordered that stuff from amazon but have not put it on yet.
was wondering how yall clean it out in the field when out huntin or just ridin dusty trails???
i threw a bottle of water on it, but did not want to wipe it with anything to scratch it...

Reactions: Glock21user
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I use a cotton rag Honda Polish or the novus

N

Nivek

Dec 30, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yup I picked up a small spray bottle for water. I’ll keep it handy to use on the trails. I’ll see if that helps. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!