russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Rural R vote can’t compensate for Philly and Pittsburgh D vote

That what we used to think here in Florida until Brenda Snipes was removed as SOE in Broward County. Trump won by a very comfortable margin here. All it takes is one or two corrupt election officials in large counties to manufacture votes and throw the election. Anyway, didn't mean to sidetrack the topic. Apologies and a sincere welcome!

Reactions: Smitty335
RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, new here! I'm in the market for a 2021 Pioneer 1000-5, most likely a LE. I've been going back and forth between a deluxe and a LE. I know there are a lot of threads about this, but I like the color of the LE since it matches my truck and overall the options look pretty good.

I'm here in Berks County, PA. I used to have a Polaris Sportsman 800X2, it was nice with the dump bed, but weird with a 2nd person behind you. The Polaris was fast, but they had their issues. It was fun when it didn't have any issues. In my past, I've had two Honda motorcycles and they ran fairly well. I'll be using the P1000-5 for mostly utility work at the house, hunting, and just fun.

Thank you everybody!
Hey tiger - welcome from west Chester PA - just south of you. Let me know if you can recommend any trails around our area - I have not taken my P1000-5 out to any public trails yet and hoping there is someplace within a few hours of us. -rob

Buckshot07

Buckshot07

Dec 31, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a deluxe 700. Love the power steering. I ride in centre County, SSRT. SSRT connects to state trail system, Bloody Skillet.
Friend of mine from work rode Bloody Skillet last weekend. He said there were a few bad characters that he can see causing it to get shut down.

Buckshot07

Buckshot07

Dec 31, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey tiger - welcome from west Chester PA - just south of you. Let me know if you can recommend any trails around our area - I have not taken my P1000-5 out to any public trails yet and hoping there is someplace within a few hours of us. -rob
Rob,
Check out the DCNR website. There are 2 trail systems in the Lock Haven area.
There are 2 pay to ride places in Schuylkill County. Reading Anthracite and expensive Rausch Creek.

advertisement
alfredsuter

alfredsuter

Apr 19, 2021
Jacksonville, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, new here! I'm in the market for a 2021 Pioneer 1000-5, most likely a LE. I've been going back and forth between a deluxe and a LE. I know there are a lot of threads about this, but I like the color of the LE since it matches my truck and overall the options look pretty good.

Welcome from Jacksonville, FL! I just bought a 2021 1000-5 LE several months ago. Regarding your choice between the LE and Deluxe, in my opinion it depends on if you plan to really supersize it or not. The LE has axles that cannot be changed out to aftermarket without some serious coin because of the built in sensors for the I-4WD system. It doesn't sound like you're going to be going that big though, so probably worth it, because the I-4WD does take the decision making out of the equation so all you have to do is have fun.

tigerbite84

tigerbite84

Jun 6, 2021
Reinholds, PA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Jacksonville, FL! I just bought a 2021 1000-5 LE several months ago. Regarding your choice between the LE and Deluxe, in my opinion it depends on if you plan to really supersize it or not. The LE has axles that cannot be changed out to aftermarket without some serious coin because of the built in sensors for the I-4WD system. It doesn't sound like you're going to be going that big though, so probably worth it, because the I-4WD does take the decision making out of the equation so all you have to do is have fun.
Yea, mostly light duty, work around the house and outdoors. I don't think I'll be doing any mudding or heavy duty off-roading. I would like to lift it and get bigger tires.

Reactions: Smitty335
tigerbite84

tigerbite84

Jun 6, 2021
Reinholds, PA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Sounds good. I've seen your videos, I believe the dual battery setup, correct? Good stuff. I know a lot of the trails are split between ATV classes. I'll have to look when I get the ATV.

RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good. I've seen your videos, I believe the dual battery setup, correct? Good stuff. I know a lot of the trails are split between ATV classes. I'll have to look when I get the ATV.
Yes - that’s me doing the silly videos - good times. I hope to make it to one of those trails this fall. The trail restrictions appear to be pretty well spelled out with max width etc. Looks like there are some that can handle the P1K

tigerbite84

tigerbite84

Jun 6, 2021
Reinholds, PA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Finally, after a year and a half, I pulled the trigger on a 2022 Trail Edition. It was good timing because the new model came out! It came with a roof and windshield, so I was happy with that. 0cdd67fe48afae4eb55c177f8637318aE4939272a6da2fb81274c7969ca9acaaF87de3762dd390729992485660bae3faBa652fd0c738db450cc0ffa3c35378a3

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!