Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That’s a bummer hopefully your new one will come soon. @CumminsPusher heres a slightly bent project for ya. Welcome to the forum.
I wouldn’t mind that running gear to drop in the Wolverine😉
Damn @Mudgroove that’s a good little ding there. Usually I say they are repairable but that’s done! Glad everyone all right really was close being a different story.
nice “pics or it didn’t happen” opener

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello and Welcome from Kansas! I hope this all gets settled quickly for you! I will think of you every time I see a Allstate commercial! Obviously the “Good Hands with Allstate” don’t know what the right hand is doing from the left. Glad to hear no one was hurt! Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
advertisement
PapaC

PapaC

Dec 12, 2021
W. Wa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome. Glad everyone is fine! It’s common for first posters to be seeking help on a repair, but I think you set a new bar!

It‘s sad that we have to lawyer up nowadays, but it’s reality. Hope you are well compensated. Keep us posted.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We lost the tow vehicle too, totaled!! even the trailer - totaled. Waiting impatiently on Honda to make 2022 pioneer announcement that apparently is now pushed back to March.
welcome and sorry about the accident. I did see where a dealer in Florida unloaded 5 Pioneers today. I believe deluxe and base models...

Mudgroove

Mudgroove

Jan 6, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome. Glad everyone is fine! It’s common for first posters to be seeking help on a repair, but I think you set a new bar!

It‘s sad that we have to lawyer up nowadays, but it’s reality. Hope you are well compensated. Keep us posted.
Thank you much! Silliness it’s a win win case so lawyers are anxious to get it

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I appreciate being here and already learning useful information. We bought our Honda 1000 deluxe on 10/27 after being on the waitlist a few months.... My wife and I drove it around the lot and loaded it up. Getting off the interstate and being less than five miles from home a kid ran a red-light and T-Boned us in the trailer. He was ticketed and at fault. Consequently all vehicles were destroyed including the trailer. Both parties involved have Allstate. What a nightmare…. Today is day 107 and still not settled up. You are in good hands if you have Allstate and a lawyer, maybe? I am back on the waitlist since 10/29 and will probably be holding out for a 2022 at this point. I accidentally posted in the 520 section, like I said I am new.

View attachment 318326 View attachment 318327 View attachment 318328 View attachment 318329 View attachment 318330 View attachment 318331 View attachment 318333
Total Mess ! Welcome to the best site there is ! Oh, I’m Newhere2 !

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!