Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the crowd that's gonna ruin it for everyone. I get sick of hearing these badass machines from my house. I don't even live on the main road. Most locals hate sxs’s because of this group. I'm sure its that way all over the country. This group makes me wish I still had a young body.
Dude, you got Samson hair…..get after it!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Yup. Just bought a new truck same thing.
FJB with every example u used. What sucks if u need something u have no choice right now like I did. Elections have consequences and I didnt pull no lever for that convalescent home escapee!
What did you do with the old one, @Remington?

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know he looks in the mirror and says “I’d hit that” 😜

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yup. Just bought a new truck same thing.
FJB with every example u used. What sucks if u need something u have no choice right now like I did. Elections have consequences and I didnt pull no lever for that convalescent home escapee!
Uh, you know POIDH right?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I like that a LOT. Nomotho
Thanks
Its a 3500 Denali Ultimate. 6.6 Duramax
My wife gets a GM discount.
Been a Ford guy for over 30yrs. Couldnt find exactly what I wanted but a few i would have taken. Worked with many dealers in the state and out of the state. All of them were giving me $5-6k less in my trade than the chevy and GMC dealers i looked at. Plus the GM discount I get, it was a no brainer. Its a very nice truck. Still trying to find the blow job button ! 🤔🥳

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Can't hide money!

Nice truck, sir!
Haha thanks.

That’s true you can’t hide money lol
But on the same note, it pays to take care of your stuff, because when you decide upgrade, you do pretty damn good. With the discount and my truck was paid for and is clean and well taken care of it, I had $38k to put down on the truck. Made it a lot easier to take.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!