P1000 New Honda Pioneer Coming (Rumor)

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New with inclosed cabin, AC, Heat. I was told only the 3 seater for now.

It was a reliable source but being I'm the first or at least I didn't see another post saying it. I'm going to call it a rumor for now.

To be clear I have no other info.

D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, he didn't do the economy any good but there are still the idiots like me buying the things, they'll keep selling them at ridiculous prices because they know they can. My dealer is reputable but they wouldn't budge even $500 on the price when I tried and they knew if I walked they'd still have no problems selling it. Only way I could justify it was to know I plan on having it for 20 or more years. And yeah it still hurts

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, he didn't do the economy any good but there are still the idiots like me buying the things, they'll keep selling them at ridiculous prices because they know they can. My dealer is reputable but they wouldn't budge even $500 on the price when I tried and they knew if I walked they'd still have no problems selling it. Only way I could justify it was to know I plan on having it for 20 or more years. And yeah it still hurts
Yup. Just bought a new truck same thing.
FJB with every example u used. What sucks if u need something u have no choice right now like I did. Elections have consequences and I didnt pull no lever for that convalescent home escapee!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

It was a reliable source but being I'm the first or at least I didn't see another post saying it. I'm going to call it a rumor for now.

Patent information posted on here 4 days ago:

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have several good contacts who confirm this as well. I heard a promotional video is already out there, but it is only being shown to restricted groups.
I think it will sell well; people want a sealed cab.
I might consider it just to keep my family happy.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have several good contacts who confirm this as well. I heard a promotional video is already out there, but it is only being shown to restricted groups.
I think it will sell well; people want a sealed cab.
I might consider it just to keep my family happy.

That's good news but the price will likely be ridiculous for what is essentially only a toy for most of us.

As owner & manager of a Honda SxS website you could probably buy a new one and write off the cost over several years on your income tax return. If you haven't already done that you should ask your tax accountant.

-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
takemymoney.jpg

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t know what to think anymore. I used to enjoy meeting new people on the trails back in the days when everyone was essentially running similar rigs and out and about for the views and being out doors. Now it seems the groups are much different.

On one hand you’ve got Joe six pack who is usually a hard working outdoorsman whom is a real steward of the environment. Often the rig this person has, has a life other than just on the trail. Could be ranching, farming etc. often this rig is well worn, but reliable.

Then you have the gang whom can be heard 256 miles away on their high dollars no expense spared SXS with the big stereo system and aftermarket exhaust.

And finally what I call the cab crowd. I’m not talking those who put a cab on to get relief from the weather because of the work they are doing day in day out ( plowing snow, ranching, farm work, etc) and then do a bit of off roading. I’m talking the ones whom seem lost within their families and it’s just another 50k toy that will be sold in a year or so. The idea seems to be with this group is that you can’t possibly be outdoors without being in a heated/cooled glass bubble. This group is easily identifiable as their kids still have their heads glued to their electronics, while in the heated / cooled SXS. Oddly this is the first group it seems to be the ones whom are at war with the loud radio gang ( not sure how they hear it in the box) and certainly are the ones whom the first to point out Joe six pack for not wearing a helmet or condition of his equipment.

Too each his own, and it’s certainly up to you on what you choose, it just seems to me that more people need to roll the windows down, turn the radio and electronics off and just enjoy the outside as they drive their cars or are out and about ( or get out for a walk etc). For me my pioneer is this disconnection point and can’t possibly fathom why a weekend trail rider would ever need hvac on a SXS.

Curmudgeon old fat guy rant over…

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Don’t know what to think anymore. I used to enjoy meeting new people on the trails back in the days when everyone was essentially running similar rigs and out and about for the views and being out doors. Now it seems the groups are much different.

On one hand you’ve got Joe six pack who is usually a hard working outdoorsman whom is a real steward of the environment. Often the rig this person has, has a life other than just on the trail. Could be ranching, farming etc. often this rig is well worn, but reliable.

Then you have the gang whom can be heard 256 miles away on their high dollars no expense spared SXS with the big stereo system and aftermarket exhaust.

And finally what I call the cab crowd. I’m not talking those who put a cab on to get relief from the weather because of the work they are doing day in day out ( plowing snow, ranching, farm work, etc) and then do a bit of off roading. I’m talking the ones whom seem lost within their families and it’s just another 50k toy that will be sold in a year or so. The idea seems to be with this group is that you can’t possibly be outdoors without being in a heated/cooled glass bubble. This group is easily identifiable as their kids still have their heads glued to their electronics, while in the heated / cooled SXS. Oddly this is the first group it seems to be the ones whom at war with the loud radio gang ( not sure how they hear it in the box) and certainly are the ones whom the first to point out Joe six pack for not wearing a helmet or condition of his equipment.

Too each his own, and it’s certainly up to you on what you choose, it just seems to me that more people need to roll the windows down, turn the radio and electronics off and just enjoy the outside as they drive their cars or are out and about ( or get out for a walk etc). For me my pioneer is this disconnection point and can’t possibly fathom why a weekend trail rider would ever need hvac on a SXS.

Curmudgeon old fat guy rant over…
What you said.

The truth of today culminating over the past 4 years is, the working man / family has much less free time and $$$ just trying to survive the treadmill of work, sleep, pay bills, and try to have a little fun. So when these people do get away a fair percentage go full on vegas especially the single guys 35 and under, with no wife to shame them on throwing trash out or that everybody wants to hear thier type of music at 140 db.

I too just like to get out and enjoy the scenery / nature, don't care to watch a dozen plus tail / whip lights in front of me crawl or listen to the "cool badass" exhaust note in my face. Definately the benefits of getting asked to lead avoids at least the aforementioned as well as the dust associated.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Gotta compete with that new Kawasaki Ridge and catch up with everyone else.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Then you have the gang whom can be heard 256 miles away on their high dollars no expense spared SXS with the big stereo system and aftermarket exhaust

guys 35 and under, with no wife to shame them on throwing trash out or that everybody wants to hear thier type of music at 140 db.
cool badass" exhaust note
This is the crowd that's gonna ruin it for everyone. I get sick of hearing these badass machines from my house. I don't even live on the main road. Most locals hate sxs’s because of this group. I'm sure its that way all over the country. This group makes me wish I still had a young body.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!