Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks
Its a 3500 Denali Ultimate. 6.6 Duramax
My wife gets a GM discount.
Been a Ford guy for over 30yrs. Couldnt find exactly what I wanted but a few i would have taken. Worked with many dealers in the state and out of the state. All of them were giving me $5-6k less in my trade than the chevy and GMC dealers i looked at. Plus the GM discount I get, it was a no brainer. Its a very nice truck. Still trying to find the blow job button still🤔🥳
It’s there somewhere! The new interior makes these trucks. Both 1500 and 25/3500’s are like spaceships. I absolutely love mine.

• Love
Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It’s there somewhere! The new interior makes these trucks. Both 1500 and 25/3500’s are like spaceships. I absolutely love mine.
Oh yeah that’s what sold me on the truck. I had a super duty platinum prior. This is unbelievable. There’s so many adjustments to the seat. I still haven’t figured it out yet. It smells like one of my catchers mitt when I get inside the thing. There’s so much stuff on the two computer screens. I’m still still farting around lol but it sure does drive like a dream with the 1 ton truck feel. It’s pretty. BA

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
IMG 2049

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Haha thanks.

That’s true you can’t hide money lol
But on the same note, it pays to take care of your stuff, because when you decide upgrade, you do pretty damn good. With the discount and my truck was paid for and is clean and well taken care of it, I had $38k to put down on the truck. Made it a lot easier to take.
One of the main reasons I have purchased so many Ford and Lincoln vehicles is because Dad retired from Ford. I've probably saved enough off MSRP prices to say I've literally gotten several vehicles free over the years.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One of the main reasons I have purchased so many Ford and Lincoln vehicles is because Dad retired from Ford. I've probably saved enough off MSRP prices to say I've literally gotten several vehicles free over the years.
Yeah, we could get a Ford discount also. And when I worked for Roush and went through my schooling with Ford. I’ve always had Fords when I was a teenager I had GM. My only beef with Ford with this purchase was they would not step up to the plate with my trade. They wouldn’t even match what the two GM dealers I went to gave me in writing.$6k makes a big difference in the grand scheme of things.
But also, I still have a little bit of Ford in that truck. I guess you would say lol confirm some things with few of my engineer buddies that collaborated with general motors on the 10 speed transmission. Just different programming for each one of them and maybe a few small things. So they’re virtually the same

Last edited:
Reactions: NTCPrezJB and Scoop
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's very similar to the interior colors in my '21 F150 Platinum. Ford calls it Carmello. I get a lot of compliments on it.

Good choice!

View attachment 416132
Yep, that’s exactly what the platinum was that I was looking at. It didn’t have the full panel, moonroof or cab lights nor a spray in bedliner from the factory that I was willing to pay to put in it. Where that truck was located, they offered me the least amount for my platinum.

Reactions: Scoop
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is my old girl. Gave me 9 1/2 years of a good truck since brand new. Just the normal DPF BS.
It pulled well over 100,000 miles of a 40 foot toy hauler fifth wheel and my other trailers. The roads and in Michigan are hard on trucks. I hated to see her go, but it was time

IMG 0214 IMG 0215

Last edited:
T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The Kawasaki Ridge looks just like the Honda Pioneer. Honda want have any problems selling the pioneer with heat and air conditioning. With the Honda dual clutch transmission it will be a big hit no belts to worry about. The only thing Honda has got to improve their roll cages to improve the fit of a closed cab. Keep us posted because I am fixing to purchase a new pioneer and I would be willing to wait a little bit to get a nice inclosed cab with heat and air.

Reactions: Vikes79
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Kawasaki Ridge looks just like the Honda Pioneer. Honda want have any problems selling the pioneer with heat and air conditioning. With the Honda dual clutch transmission it will be a big hit no belts to worry about. The only thing Honda has got to improve their roll cages to improve the fit of a closed cab. Keep us posted because I am fixing to purchase a new pioneer and I would be willing to wait a little bit to get a nice inclosed cab with heat and air.
I was told its coming soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!