New in Northern AZ

N

NOAZ longshot

Oct 2, 2022
Seligman AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone. I just bought this for my wife to help her work on the ranch here in Northern AZ. Shhhhh, She doesn't know yet. It will be delivered on the 5th for our Anniversary.

She loves to customize her jeep, so I am sure she will be here asking for suggestions. I already had the dealership add a roof, windshield and street legal kit for AZ, the rest will be up to her.

Thanks for hosting this forum.
Bf9a028d 25fb 4f0f b7c0 904a5c32b64b jpg
Update:
Well it was a surprise, the staff at Route 66 Motorsports delivered the Pioneer to my wife while we were having lunch at a local restaurant in Seligman. She drove it home and said it reminded her of go-kart racing we did a few years ago. Thanks everyone.

Olive

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello everyone. I just bought this for my wife to help her work on the ranch here in Northern AZ. Shhhhh, She doesn't know yet. It will be delivered on the 5th for our Anniversary.

She loves to customize her jeep, so I am sure she will be here asking for suggestions. I already had the dealership add a roof, windshield and street legal kit for AZ, the rest will be up to her.

View attachment 357624
Update:
Well it was a surprise, the staff at Route 66 Motorsports delivered the Pioneer to my wife while we were having lunch at a local restaurant in Seligman. She drove it home and said it reminded her of go-kart racing we did a few years ago. Thanks everyone.

View attachment 357623
welcome from Ohio and good job on the surprise

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 357624
Update:

View attachment 357623
I used to race go-carts on asphalt. Had a Star chassis and an open 2 cycle 100 cc Pirella. Great times!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!