New member but not new

Scottwilliams

Scottwilliams

Aug 12, 2018
Florence ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just attended 2021 Pioneer Take over @Royal blue great time great people I joined back in 2018 reactivated account...2016 1000-3 thanks for the info 👍

Screenshot 20201224 110722 Gallery

M

Michiganjim

Jun 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
New to the sport, I have a pioneer 2017 500 m purchased used and I am not use to the shifting and feels like it shifts hard both in manual and automatic, I did a basic clutch adjustment but it still feels a bit jerky; is that normal?
Another question, just for information how fast can you drive in 4WD and will it hurt to be in 4WD for extended amounts of time?
Also new to this forum as of yesterday.

advertisement
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Double WELCOME -- Welcome from Central N.Y

New / Old Scottwilliams & New Michiganjim

RED was 1st Color All other Colors followed hopping to catch some of the Glory Honda hopes they sell

Many Good times ahead for both of you

FYI : Michiganjim you may want to --
New to the sport, I have a pioneer 2017 500 m purchased used and I am not use to the shifting and feels like it shifts hard both in manual and automatic, I did a basic clutch adjustment but it still feels a bit jerky; is that normal?
Another question, just for information how fast can you drive in 4WD and will it hurt to be in 4WD for extended amounts of time?
Also new to this forum as of yesterday.

MOVE your P500 QUESTIONS -- to the P500 FORUM

M

Michiganjim

Jun 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks but I had an issue trying that. Also new to the whole forum process. Nice of you to help, I will keep trying,

MJ
Again thanks for the help, but how do I get my message above over to the P500 forum?
Thanks, MJ

Reactions: Mopower58
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Again thanks for the help, but how do I get my message above over to the P500 forum?
Thanks, MJ
@Tramguage1 or @Hondasxs
Can do that for you!
Or just go to the P500 page and just start a new thread

Also welcome from another Michigander!
Dont forget to post pics or it didn't happen! Cheers!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks, MJ
Go to the Pioneer 500 forum, go to the shop talk sub forum and click on it, at the top of the page that comes up you will see a box with P500 Thread Title, click it, title your thread and then write your message in the box. OR, as this subject has been discussed repeatedly, you can do a search at the very top bar of this subject in the Pioneer 500 forum for lots of discussion on the P5 shifting. I’ll just throw out there that it gets better. Between synthetic oils and thousands of miles mine shifts very smooth now.

Reactions: Mudwing and TripleB
M

Michiganjim

Jun 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Go to the Pioneer 500 forum, go to the shop talk sub forum and click on it, at the top of the page that comes up you will see a box with P500 Thread Title, click it, title your thread and then write your message in the box. OR, as this subject has been discussed repeatedly, you can do a search at the very top bar of this subject in the Pioneer 500 forum for lots of discussion on the P5 shifting. I’ll just throw out there that it gets better. Between synthetic oils and thousands of miles mine shifts very smooth now.
Thank you for your reply, I will give her a try, not to good at jumping around on pages, trusting it will get better I just haven't made enough mistakes yet,
regards,
MJ

M

Michiganjim

Jun 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I seem to be running around in circles, the drop down menu on the left for forums only reads New posts, find threads, watched search forums and mark forums read. Hopefully one of these days I can look back on this and laugh but today is not the day,
Thanks all,
MJ

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I seem to be running around in circles, the drop down menu on the left for forums only reads New posts, find threads, watched search forums and mark forums read. Hopefully one of these days I can look back on this and laugh but today is not the day,
Thanks all,
MJ

Copy and paste the text.

Go here.

72A532D8 A309 4927 8E41 B2A7287CE772

Reactions: Mudwing and Farmer
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!