Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I seem to be running around in circles, the drop down menu on the left for forums only reads New posts, find threads, watched search forums and mark forums read. Hopefully one of these days I can look back on this and laugh but today is not the day,
Thanks all,
MJ

If you click on the little house right next to the forums button it will take you to the main list of topics/categories etc etc.

Welcome to the club for both new guys in this thread!

Reactions: Mudwing
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just attended 2021 Pioneer Take over @Royal blue great time great people I joined back in 2018 reactivated account...2016 1000-3 thanks for the info 👍

View attachment 276911
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, I’m the guy that gave you the whip flag, good to see you back, great looking buggy.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just attended 2021 Pioneer Take over @Royal blue great time great people I joined back in 2018 reactivated account...2016 1000-3 thanks for the info 👍

View attachment 276911
Hey, this is the fellow that visited with you and your lady on Saturday night. One of the other guys, @Ridinfool, left you a very coveted surprise before he got out of camp. Remember, if you don't ask we can't help. I look forward to rippin trails with y'all in a few months. I'll PM you my info if you need help with anything.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!