New Member California

F

Fender

Aug 26, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello guys,
I've been lurking here for a while, and yesterday finally put my name down at Roseville Honda for a new P1000-5. I am hoping to take delivery in three weeks or so. My family's ranch is one of the many victims of the California wildfires, and this new bad boy will be used for a couple miles of fence repair and clearing burned out trees in tough to get areas. This Honda will join the '56 Willy's and '83 Scrambler at our ranch for work duty, and be used for hunting trips. In just one day I've already managed to spend several $$$$ on accessories, thanks for all the great advise on this forum! The club store is great too!
Welcome to the Honda SXS world! Tough to see all of the difficult footage coming out of Cali due to fires. Hope things are brought under control and maybe get some much needing rain there.

cool to see the old Jeep. I have a 53 Willys sedan in the family for sale. in fairly nice condition (Always stored in garage), but not currently running.

Wish u the best and stay safe!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Georgia. Sorry to hear about the fire, be safe and hope the repairs go easy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!