New member in Altoona,WI

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I purchased a used 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 about a month ago. I have already found a lot of useful information in the forum. What a great resource!! I am planning to install a cab heater to make it a true four season machine. Any recommendations on heater would be greatly appreciated. One that is quite interesting is Coupers Products Ice Crusher UTV cab heater. I like the fact that it is mounted under the hood and the air ducts are quite short. Looks like a neat compact installation. Has anyone had experience with this product?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I purchased a used 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 about a month ago. I have already found a lot of useful information in the forum. What a great resource!! I am planning to install a cab heater to make it a true four season machine. Any recommendations on heater would be greatly appreciated. One that is quite interesting is Coupers Products Ice Crusher UTV cab heater. I like the fact that it is mounted under the hood and the air ducts are quite short. Looks like a neat compact installation. Has anyone had experience with this product?
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Nope on the heater don't have a clue?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Janesville Wi. What cab are you going with?

advertisement
Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome from Janesville Wi. What cab are you going with?
It came with the Honda windshield, Honda hard roof, Honda hard rear cab with sliding window, and Honda soft door tops. The Honda doors do not seal up very well at all with large air gaps and lot of flex in the upper door panels.

Dangb1

Dangb1

Oct 25, 2020
Ogema Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from the Wisconsin north woods. I have a 2019 700D2, I installed the Honda hard cab package on it with the Honda heater, used it last winter pushing snow around and was very happy with the heater output it has 2 blower speeds and usually only used low. The wiper comes in handy too when it's snowing.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!