New member in KS

dinkelma

dinkelma

Jun 11, 2021
Topeka, Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from KS! Picked up my first SxS yesterday afternoon and the kids and I already put 25 miles on it last night. Both kids loved it and all my son did was scream go faster the whole time! We have a farm with cattle 8 miles from the house so mostly it will be used to go back and forth from the farm checking cattle, but I am hoping we can eventually dip our toes in some trail riding as well.

I have been lurking for awhile and reading a bunch of threads on this forum before I decided what to purchase. Thank you all for the help!

2023 1k-5 Matte Navy Blue Trail edition with OEM roof and have a Super ATV Flip Up windshield on order

20230517 195200

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello from KS! Picked up my first SxS yesterday afternoon and the kids and I already put 25 miles on it last night. Both kids loved it and all my son did was scream go faster the whole time! We have a farm with cattle 8 miles from the house so mostly it will be used to go back and forth from the farm checking cattle, but I am hoping we can eventually dip our toes in some trail riding as well.

I have been lurking for awhile and reading a bunch of threads on this forum before I decided what to purchase. Thank you all for the help!

2023 1k-5 Matte Navy Blue Trail edition with OEM roof and have a Super ATV Flip Up windshield on order

View attachment 388021
Welcome from South Florida
Nice buggy and a happy crew there too 😎

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 388021
Welcome to the best forum and congratulations on the nice looking buggy. nothing better than good times with the family.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 388021
Welcome from NW AR!

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy and welcome from Northern Iowa.
Your boys smile is bigger then the picture.
Hahaha, and the expression on your daughters face. 👍
I see, "Enough with the pictures Dad....Lets Jump this thing!!!!" 😆
Enjoy them while you can, young and old alike, they leave us way to soon.
Have a GREAT day!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

View attachment 388021
Welcome from the clutches of Big Gretch and Heinrick Himler her AG
From Michigan!

Nice rig! I like that Blue color the best.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!