Rocket

Rocket

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I go bank to the Honda 300 heydays and the beginnings of Highlifter.

I had the first 2001 Rubicon and the first 2004 Yamaha Rhino. Still have both and they run great. Now looking at a Honda Pioneer 1000.

I went to pharmacy school in the 80's in Monroe, LA, and dental school at Baylor Dental College in Dallas in the later 80's.

I practiced until February is 2016, when I had a basal ganglia stroke and 12 hours later, a brainstem stroke. I have no sequelae from the second. I drive, ride jet skis, scuba dive, hook up and load my trailers, etc. I use a suicide knob for helping to steer, although, my left hand can street, but, not normally, yet.

I'm wondering how many people I'll find from the past, here.
Dr Mark

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

welcome from East Texas!! My dad sold Dental Equpment for Patterson for over 35 years... I ride a P1K-3 LE

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!