Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club snuffnwhisky. I am happy we went with the deluxe P1-5. With auto transmission it's not necessary but I like the trans options to play with on varying types of trails. My favorite is Low Manual mode on tight, twisty, hilly trails.
Cheers!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry for the late welcome but just now seen this thread. I'm in Winchester TN not far at all. If you've had your drag car for a while I guarantee we've seen each other at Huntsville dragway a time or two lol. I did the 2wheel thing for little over 15 years or so. In Joey's pic, that's mine on the left. We can all tell you the power of the p1k is more than enough. Not once have I wished I had more and we've been up some ridiculously steep hills. I have little over 1000 miles on mine and love it. Hope to see you on the trails of Bull Run some time.

Reactions: sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger last week. Got a white P5 deluxe. Already have a pile of parts to go on it. Doing a custom cage soon. Got the rear a arms on today and front probably tonight. Also insulated the seat like everyone has mentioned and vents done. I'll get a build thread going soon. @Delton I haven't had the car out in about 2 years. Left it in the race trailer and forgot about... got a 3" crack in a new Motown block... Me and my father own the dragstrip in Moulton. Been to baileyton and hsv a bunch over the years. Hope to meet up with you guys and do some riding soon.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger last week. Got a white P5 deluxe. Already have a pile of parts to go on it. Doing a custom cage soon. Got the rear a arms on today and front probably tonight. Also insulated the seat like everyone has mentioned and vents done. I'll get a build thread going soon. @Delton I haven't had the car out in about 2 years. Left it in the race trailer and forgot about... got a 3" crack in a new Motown block... Me and my father own the dragstrip in Moulton. Been to baileyton and hsv a bunch over the years. Hope to meet up with you guys and do some riding soon.
I never made it to Moulton. Huntsville and Steele are only AL tracks I ever ran at. I've heard good things bout it though. Looking forward to slinging some mud and/or rocks with you one day soon.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!