New member question

C

Calloway98

Apr 9, 2022
Piqua Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
202C4856 AB56 4583 9402 C02BF5ED3618
Hello from Ohio. I installed the super atv forward a arms on my pioneer and put the steering stops in but hate the turning radius now. But if I take them out the tie rods pinch the brake lines when turned. So my question is on the new pioneers the tie rods are straight and not angled like the original ones so I was thinking that would fix my issue and would be able to take the stops out. Thanks and any other ideas are welcomed 8861AA14 5192 406B 8213 AAD1E32E953C

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
View attachment 332680Hello from Ohio. I installed the super atv forward a arms on my pioneer and put the steering stops in but hate the turning radius now. But if I take them out the tie rods pinch the brake lines when turned. So my question is on the new pioneers the tie rods are straight and not angled like the original ones so I was thinking that would fix my issue and would be able to take the stops out. Thanks and any other ideas are welcomed View attachment 332681
Welcome from Ohio sorry can't answer your ? but others will chime in and help nice looking buggy

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH
Red is the fastest color (it’s okay you can add always add stickers)
Pics or it didn’t happen (well done)
#NTC

I have no idea if the new tie rods will help or not.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just need to reconfigure the lines.
I run 30's with no stops, and haven't had any issues with the arms.
But I did pop a axle backing up in diff lock turned all the way. Stops may have prevented that.

You can also switch out to 22 rod kits if that will help.

C

Calloway98

Apr 9, 2022
Piqua Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just need to reconfigure the lines.
I run 30's with no stops, and haven't had any issues with the arms.
But I did pop a axle backing up in diff lock turned all the way. Stops may have prevented that.

You can also switch out to 22 rod kits if that will help.
Did you route the brake lines over the top of upper a arm? I thought about doing that also but didn’t know if the line would get damaged easier there or not

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
About time you joined. On Brandon's 1000 I used some different clamps on brake lines that allowed me not to use the built in mounting spots on the brake lines.

I did put the steering stops in his since I witnessed @Hondasxs breaking his axle. I didnt want to not put them in and have him break an axle.

C

Calloway98

Apr 9, 2022
Piqua Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About time you joined. On Brandon's 1000 I used some different clamps on brake lines that allowed me not to use the built in mounting spots on the brake lines.

I did put the steering stops in his since I witnessed @Hondasxs breaking his axle. I didnt want to not put them in and have him break an axle.
Yea joined last year but lost all my info so finally got a new one set up! Last night I swapped the outer sides and that did the trick. I will just have to be careful I guess so I don’t break an axle. With the stops in I felt like I could turn my long bed truck sharper. Maybe I could mill down the stops in half and that would be better and be somewhat affective too

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 332680Hello from Ohio. I installed the super atv forward a arms on my pioneer and put the steering stops in but hate the turning radius now. But if I take them out the tie rods pinch the brake lines when turned. So my question is on the new pioneers the tie rods are straight and not angled like the original ones so I was thinking that would fix my issue and would be able to take the stops out. Thanks and any other ideas are welcomed View attachment 332681
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!