Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good man everyone grows up at some point. Glad to see you pulled the trigger good and hard, your in very good company here I assure you. Lots of good people here. Welcome and congratulations!!! Btw I love the name and avatar quite good!

Reactions: Stauvo and drfubar
D

Dasmoeturhead

OK cool. I'm over in Roan Mountain, about 34 miles from Johnson City.

Reactions: drfubar
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just purchased a 2016 Pioneer 1000. Years ago I had Honda ATV's but went over to Polaris. I've come to my senses and back home now! Only 20miles on it but working at it.
@drfubar Welcome to the club! Congratz on the P1K3 should serve you well. Post some pics of you ride.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I'm about 60 miles north of Chattanooga so we should be pretty close. We should get together and ride sometime. Only problem is I work weekends so I ride during the week. That and we had to take emergency custody of our 14mo old granddaughter so that is really cutting into my ride time. But where there's a will there's a way lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I'm about 60 miles north of Chattanooga so we should be pretty close. We should get together and ride sometime. Only problem is I work weekends so I ride during the week. That and we had to take emergency custody of our 14mo old granddaughter so that is really cutting into my ride time. But where there's a will there's a way lol.

Will work better than you think... I work weekends too and am off during the week... LOL Dayton, TN

Reactions: Delton
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar Welcome to the club! Congratz on the P1K3 should serve you well. Post some pics of you ride.

Stock except for the roof for now... Only pixs I have at this time are at the gate bringing it home and at the garage 20160602 114633 .
20160602 114145

Reactions: sharp
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome to the club.
Great bunch of members here.
Tenn? Was there first time this year for a short weekend and cant stop thinking about getting back there. I may have found my retirement state.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club.
Tenn? Was there first time this year for a short weekend and cant stop thinking about getting back there. I may have found my retirement state.
Mise well no state income tax!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club.

It's my retirement state.... Can't beat the weather

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will work better than you think... I work weekends too and am off during the week... LOL Dayton, TN
I didn't think I'd ever run into anyone else that worked weekends lol. I miss out on rides all the time due to my work schedule. We definitely gotta get together and ride. I'll see if our neighbors teenage daughter is up to babysitting the granddaughter from time to time

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I didn't think I'd ever run into anyone else that worked weekends lol. I miss out on rides all the time due to my work schedule. We definitely gotta get together and ride. I'll see if our neighbors teenage daughter is up to babysitting the granddaughter from time to time

Sounds good

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Stock except for the roof for now... Only pixs I have at this time are at the gate bringing it home and at the garageView attachment 16552 .
View attachment 16551
Welcome to the club!! Awesome sxs. I love mine. One question I have is I see different "stock front bumpers on stock eps models. Mine does not have the middle upper bar. Others do. I have noticed it looks like all the 5 sweaters have the middle upper bar. Anyone know why some p1k3 have it and others don't?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club!! Awesome sxs. I love mine. One question I have is I see different "stock front bumpers on stock eps models. Mine does not have the middle upper bar. Others do. I have noticed it looks like all the 5 sweaters have the middle upper bar. Anyone know why some p1k3 have it and others don't?

Can you post a picture so I can tell which one mine has?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Mine:

20160602 114633 1

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!