BOX1

T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello side Honda side x side world! I'm going to be a first time Honda owner starting tomorrow morning! Picking up my 2021 White Pioneer 1000-5 tomorrow from South Georgia Honda. So I've already been lurking around in the background on the site and have learned a lot. I have already ordered the heat shield kit and the RB3 door bushings. Any suggestion and anything else, besides the normal dual battery and normal accessories(lights/Radio)/Wench)?

Looking forward to being apart of the Honda World!!

Terry Morgan

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. Glad to see you got white which is the fastest color. As far as accessories I like the Alienshade top, it's cooler and quieter than the hard top. It won't stop the rain but we are in the South and it stays warm here 10 months out of the year. As was said before, post pics when you can!
#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello side Honda side x side world! I'm going to be a first time Honda owner starting tomorrow morning! Picking up my 2021 White Pioneer 1000-5 tomorrow from South Georgia Honda. So I've already been lurking around in the background on the site and have learned a lot. I have already ordered the heat shield kit and the RB3 door bushings. Any suggestion and anything else, besides the normal dual battery and normal accessories(lights/Radio)/Wench)?

Looking forward to being apart of the Honda World!!

Terry Morgan
WELCOME! The heat shield helps a little, fan is the answer.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WELCOME! The heat shield helps a little, fan is the answer.

Yea i'm going to do a fan as well! Did you just do the bilge blower?
We need more info to know which fan makes the better fans!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We need more info to know which fan makes the better fans!

El Cheap O from auto zone 9 inch fan, If I remember right $ 18.00 hung with great big zip ties, been there for 5 years.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!