russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Welcome neighbor. What part of the great State of Florida are you from?

Reactions: Rayger143
T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aright Boys here you go! Told you I was getting one!! Wow I love this machine!!

Already bought the following mods.

The Original Vent Kit
DEI heat shield
Seat Belt override

So, not sure if this is the right area, but have a few questions. Do you all have a slight ticking noise when the machine shifts gear's at slow speeds? Nothing bad, just never had a machine with automatic transmission.

Also, are any of you running the Badland Wench from Harbor freight(see below).

Again thank you form all of the kind welcomes! I'm so fired up about this machine and this website!!

Thanks,
Terry Morgan

10005 100051 Wench

Snek

Snek

“Member” huh huh
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2021
Saint Augustine FL
Ownership

1. 500

The Original Vent Kit
DEI heat shield
Seat Belt override

So, not sure if this is the right area, but have a few questions. Do you all have a slight ticking noise when the machine shifts gear's at slow speeds? Nothing bad, just never had a machine with automatic transmission.

Again thank you form all of the kind welcomes! I'm so fired up about this machine and this website!!

Thanks,
Terry Morgan

View attachment 285273 View attachment 285274 View attachment 285275
Congratulations and good looking machine
I’ve had the pre-zxr Badlands winch on the front of my 500 for a few years now and it hasn’t let me down (definitely has gotten me out of some jams, as well as recovered vehicles well beyond its capacity) so no complaints here. Just upgraded to the Badlands wireless remote (the one in the black box with the hardwire option) but haven’t gotten to use it on the trails yet

T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

The Original Vent Kit
DEI heat shield
Seat Belt override

Thanks,
Terry Morgan

View attachment 285273 View attachment 285274 View attachment 285275

Forgot to mention, Ordered Super ATV flip windshield and RB3 Door bushings!!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Literally got stuck for the first time today in the pioneer 1000-5. I went in a hole fast and was high centered on the frame in the middle of the hole at Walter's ranch. I could put my arm under water and had enough room for a half a fist between the tire and the bottom. First time using my champion 3500lb winch and it was disappointing. I know I was dragging bottom and I had about 15ft worth of sledding to get out but the winch just gave up. Revved the machine up and turned the wheel back and forth and it might move a tiny bit and then the winch would give up again. I had my snatch block with me and had to set that up and it struggled to finish pulling me out. I will be investing in a larger/better winch soon.

Reactions: russknight
T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Literally got stuck for the first time today in the pioneer 1000-5. I went in a hole fast and was high centered on the frame in the middle of the hole at Walter's ranch. I could put my arm under water and had enough room for a half a fist between the tire and the bottom. First time using my champion 3500lb winch and it was disappointing. I know I was dragging bottom and I had about 15ft worth of sledding to get out but the winch just gave up. Revved the machine up and turned the wheel back and forth and it might move a tiny bit and then the winch would give up again. I had my snatch block with me and had to set that up and it struggled to finish pulling me out. I will be investing in a larger/better winch soon.

Hate to hear that, but good to know! Have not made up my mind yet on what I going to get.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club from East Tennessee

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!