TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas, ageevt ... bienvenue sur le forum .

Are you familiar with Louisiana French or Cajun French . There was a French colony in Acadie, which is now Nova Scotia. In the 18th century, the British drove them out of their area and the ended up in Southern Louisiana. A typographical error led to Arcadia and Arcadiana. Many older Cajuns make their grandkids learn and speak Cajun French, so as to not lose their heritage and history and culture of where they came from. If you hear of Creole, it's not the same thing. If you ever visit the United States, I hope you could visit there. It's a totally different world and time doesn't pass the same way, there. The people are very kind and warm and loyal people.

Welcome and.... laissez le bon temps rouler

Post some photos of your machine and where you ride.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've never been to France but my Grandpa spent a lot of time there in 1944 ;)
Mine too and many of my uncles! Landed on Normandy beach. They/We liberated that country from Natzi occupation. To bad many have forgotten as well as the French. Its a dam shame.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey I’m new to the group waiting to pick up my new 2023 700–4 deluxe cant wait. Anyone from France?
Welcome from the USofA
Lots of good info here.
Dont forget rule #4 when u get the rig, come back here and post up some pics or…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Dont forget what Uncle Ted Says!
You cant do this in France!
IMG 7811

advertisement
-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Hey I’m new to the group waiting to pick up my new 2023 700–4 deluxe cant wait. Anyone from France?
Welcome from the Black Hills of South Dakota. I am not from France, but I did grow up in Louisiana with a Cajun family that all speak our Cajun French fluently.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Don’t forget pics once you pick your new rig up.

#NTC

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!