New model announcement on Thursday June 11th

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been hovering around this site all day hoping for some news about tomorrow's release. I would have already purchased the 700 if nothing else looked promising, but here we are, one day out. Now my problem will be if I'm going for the new machine, how am I going manage the wait until I can go buy one! How awful is having to wait to spend a bunch of money. :)

Reactions: catman
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
What are you guys personaly hoping for from honda for your ideal machine, mine would be a sport ute with a twin cyl engine, doesn't have to be a 1000cc 800 would be fine, decent suspension travel, high low range, power steering, tilt wheel, nice instrament panel,and a decent size bed capacity and a good factory skidplate. I hope everyone gets what there looking for!!!!

Reactions: Mpnoonan
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What are you guys personaly hoping for from honda for your ideal machine, mine would be a sport ute with a twin cyl engine, doesn't have to be a 1000cc 800 would be fine, decent suspension travel, high low range, power steering, tilt wheel, nice instrament panel,and a decent size bed capacity and a good factory skidplate. I hope everyone gets what there looking for!!!!

I personally don't mind Honda NOT providing a good skid plate.....ha

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Ya. Want a Red, Canned Ham, No rubber band. Missed spelled -> HONDA.
SO if honda will reveal a all new sport bike/ motorcycle. What's the 2nd machine? I really hope it's not a flop or another delayed release for the sxs. I really would like that 2nd major MACHINE to be a new sxs. I wonder how accurate all this info is we have been getting. Idk if tonight's release is looking to promising now.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I started looking for a SxS a couple of months ago. First on my list and by far most important is a real transmission. That got me to Honda. I have an aging Yamaha Grizzly 660 and a even older Honda 300 quad. I am one that really doesn't like a CVT. I started researching and read all the posts on the forums berating the HP and lack of low range. That slowed me down. I don't need a sport machine (my car is a WRX STi and I rode motocross when I was younger), I need a nicely powered, dependable, nimble farm and hunting machine. I live on 130 acres sitting out in the country and heat with wood and hunt wooded hills. I have to carry game, wood, camping gear and people, sometimes up some pretty tough rocky muddy steep stuff. I almost bought the 700, and I will if I don't see anything coming out that suits that need better. I will be back tomorrow to see what I will be riding this fall.

Reactions: catman
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Well we don't have much longer to wait. Hope they really release/ reveal a sxs? If not then I guess I might just get the 700p4

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
We just added another Honda to our family it's a 05 Honda Civic. I love driving it too it's a fun little car. Bought for my 17 year old daughter her first car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 115
chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Everybody better get some rest now. Hopefully tomorrow morning will bring some excitement.

D

Dotson

Mar 17, 2014
So is it 12 tonight eastern time or what?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!