New model announcement on Thursday June 11th

ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
What are you guys personaly hoping for from honda for your ideal machine, mine would be a sport ute with a twin cyl engine, doesn't have to be a 1000cc 800 would be fine, decent suspension travel, high low range, power steering, tilt wheel, nice instrament panel,and a decent size bed capacity and a good factory skidplate. I hope everyone gets what there looking for!!!!

I would add the following to your hopes and dreams, locking diffs with open diff option as well like the 900 Polaris Trail, at least 26" tires if not 27's, 50" Wide but with the ability to flip the rims around for a wider offset, Hondamatic type tranny, a top speed of at least 55 mph, and lastly a machine that looks the part. I am hoping for at least 900cc.

Reactions: catman
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondamatic is dead. it was nice, but too heavy.
Dual clutch is the new path. Light, strong, and smooth.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Its here --> http://hondasxs.com/threads/honda-announces-2016-pioneer-1000.2688/#post-18557
2016 Honda Pioneer Family

Reactions: catman
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I would add the following to your hopes and dreams, locking diffs with open diff option as well like the 900 Polaris Trail, at least 26" tires if not 27's, 50" Wide but with the ability to flip the rims around for a wider offset, Hondamatic type tranny, a top speed of at least 55 mph, and lastly a machine that looks the part. I am hoping for at least 900cc.
Ksss, hey bud looks like we got it all, simply amazing machines,can't wait too see one in person when i go to pick it up god willing!!!

ksss

ksss

Jul 14, 2013
Ksss, hey bud looks like we got it all, simply amazing machines,can't wait too see one in person when i go to pick it up god willing!!!

I have been busting Honda's lug nuts for a long time over their SXS's. I think they have finally gotten serious. I just hope they don't take their ruck sack off when they build the Sport model. I hope to see the same mechanicals and it has to be available in a 50" version. I will then come back to the "flock". I am really liking what they did with this machine.

Reactions: Hondasxs
sxs2015

sxs2015

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maine USA
Oh boy.... Things are about to get exciting for sure... You should be able to pick up a XP1K for cheap come fall. Lol.
LOL Never in stock Here in Maine.. the 700-4 hard to find..Come Oct there will be a lot of the 700-4 for sale...:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!