Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
first of all thanks so much for voting our pic for rotm last month it's absolutely an honor guys! I don't know what to say. We really appreciate it! Ok today My kit from CreativeUTVGraphics got here. We'd been talking for a bit after winning last months rotm and we were thinking of doing the white camo however that would've been a little extra so we had to opt out. However Walter there and @Hondasxs wouldn't let it be they still wanted to do something we talked a bit about a couple things and Walter said he could do anything so I told him what I was thinking. He said no problem! I mentioned that we were going today so he put a rush on it for me,mind you this was Tuesday we started the design. At around midnight he sent me the final and with my approval he hit print. Since it was a gift he was able to do a couple things. Awesome company! Had to show off a little bit for the popos this weekend! Exactly what I wanted great job Walter. Truly one of a kind now and that's how I like things, factory looking but one of a kind! Also any pictures you've seen of my red one well the driver side rear door had new decal from him from 2 weeks of owning it. Both sets looked amazing!! Even throws in extras!

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That looks awesome! Really cool idea. Now I'm trying to think of one for me. Maybe "Flynn Ranch Edition" haha!

Like Fords King Ranch edition, get it?
Those do look very nice!!! They(and you) did an awesome job!! Definitely a one off!!!!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That looks awesome! Really cool idea. Now I'm trying to think of one for me. Maybe "Flynn Ranch Edition" haha!

Like Fords King Ranch edition, get it?
Just don't do Idaho and we'll still be friends:)

Reactions: Tflynn
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those do look very nice!!! They(and you) did an awesome job!! Definitely a one off!!!!!
Is it messed up that I live in Washington? But it got rid of the dummy sticker on the jockey box:)

Reactions: Stauvo
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 17708 View attachment 17709 View attachment 17710 first of all thanks so much for voting our pic for rotm last month it's absolutely an honor guys! I don't know what to say. We really appreciate it! Ok today My kit from CreativeUTVGraphics got here. We'd been talking for a bit after winning last months rotm and we were thinking of doing the white camo however that would've been a little extra so we had to opt out. However Walter there and @Hondasxs wouldn't let it be they still wanted to do something we talked a bit about a couple things and Walter said he could do anything so I told him what I was thinking. He said no problem! I mentioned that we were going today so he put a rush on it for me,mind you this was Tuesday we started the design. At around midnight he sent me the final and with my approval he hit print. Since it was a gift he was able to do a couple things. Awesome company! Had to show off a little bit for the popos this weekend! Exactly what I wanted great job Walter. Truly one of a kind now and that's how I like things, factory looking but one of a kind! Also any pictures you've seen of my red one well the driver side rear door had new decal from him from 2 weeks of owning it. Both sets looked amazing!! Even throws in extras!
Very nice

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That fits nicely. Love it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Thanks Admin! You were a part of that you even measured it while I was at work. Special thanks to you!

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
View attachment 17708 View attachment 17709 View attachment 17710 first of all thanks so much for voting our pic for rotm last month it's absolutely an honor guys! I don't know what to say. We really appreciate it! Ok today My kit from CreativeUTVGraphics got here. We'd been talking for a bit after winning last months rotm and we were thinking of doing the white camo however that would've been a little extra so we had to opt out. However Walter there and @Hondasxs wouldn't let it be they still wanted to do something we talked a bit about a couple things and Walter said he could do anything so I told him what I was thinking. He said no problem! I mentioned that we were going today so he put a rush on it for me,mind you this was Tuesday we started the design. At around midnight he sent me the final and with my approval he hit print. Since it was a gift he was able to do a couple things. Awesome company! Had to show off a little bit for the popos this weekend! Exactly what I wanted great job Walter. Truly one of a kind now and that's how I like things, factory looking but one of a kind! Also any pictures you've seen of my red one well the driver side rear door had new decal from him from 2 weeks of owning it. Both sets looked amazing!! Even throws in extras!

Wow!! It's just great! I'm so happy that you liked it. Congratulations again for winning the ROTM of the month. We really appreciate the way this Hondasxs club make us feel like home and how you guys appreciate our work. Greatly appreciated!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow!! It's just great! I'm so happy that you liked it. Congratulations again for winning the ROTM of the month. We really appreciate the way this Hondasxs club make us feel like home and how you guys appreciate our work. Greatly appreciated!!
YOUR GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks for such a awesome job! Did great it may be mistaken as factory by belt owners! Outstanding. Thanks for sponsoring this great site and allowing this. You did great on my last sticker as well!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey buddy! Nice!!
Some chick I met yrs ago at a tavern during the paint on bikini contest had that painted on! With 2 mountains Idaho on top, then 2 "peaks" then the rest of the saying under. It was awsome!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like it. There is a town I use to live near called Sultan wa. My hot head sister came to see me and got pulled over there. She said something the cop didn't like and he said "ya well your in sultan" she nearly got hauled in after what she said back:)

Reactions: Plumber32
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
OH, OH, OH I want my own edition. Will they make me one?

Reactions: Tflynn
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
CP look what you have started now! I'm sitting here racking my brain on which edition I should choose! But I think I would add Turbo Charged vs a location. What do you think?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!