New owner Just brought my Talon Home I am like a boy in Christmas Smile from Ear to Ear.

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you I am so anxious to start riding but it’s been raining hard in Texas so waiting for my Mud-Buster rear guards then will take her out for her maiden voyage.

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yes it’s different but I love it typically Honda would never do such a bright color but in person looks Amazing and the color has some pearl in it. Draws so much attention when on the trailer.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you I am so anxious to start riding but it’s been raining hard in Texas so waiting for my Mud-Buster rear guards then will take her out for her maiden voyage.
Talons, like most UTVs, throw mud every where. I like the Rokblokz solution, there are others (Mud Busters?). Note that you'll still get mud pretty much everywhere, just less of it.

Without Rokblokz - photo thx to @Lil_Steve
I LkbqZQj M

I PqTZSzr M

Last edited:
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Talons, like most UTVs, throw mud every where. I like the Rokblokz solution, there are others (Mud Busters?). Note that you'll still get mud pretty much everywhere, just less of it.

Without Rokblokz - photo thx to @Lil_Steve
View attachment 202965

View attachment 202968

Sheesh, that guy should wash that thing every now and then. 😇
I don't often encounter mud in AZ but when I do it goes everywhere. The Rokblokz have helped keep mud as well as debris, cactus etc from being flung all over the rig as compared to before. Glad I put them on.

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Now post pictures with your mud guards to see the difference.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Now post pictures with your mud guards to see the difference.
I don't think he can because he lives in the AZ desert and that was a one time event. @Lil_Steve ?

I went through one small mud section with the Rokblokz and didn't get any mud on the doors. But it wasn't anything like Steve's mud day.
I s25smkJ L

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Nice look forward to installing mine just got my Hillbilly brake and OEM Honda Cover

M

mtswampfox

Mar 14, 2016
se ga
Never saw a two axel trailer that short! Very nice rig,,enjoy!

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Very excited have been wanting a UTV for over 10yrs. Will be bringing home a 2019 Green Talon 1000R

Today just bought my new trailer can’t wait to load her on for the voyage home.

Live in Texas and can't wait to start ridding and modding my baby.

Just ordered some accessories for NOW.

1. OEM Honda cover
2. Hillbilly brake
3. MudBlaster rear mud guards.

Looking to ride in Texas and Colorado where we take trips every year.
Welcome from Northern California. Expect to get a lot of jealous looks and questions from other UTV owners! some options to consider. Front and rear windshields from SuperATV, A arm guards, trailing arm guards, 1.5 gal Rotopax fuel tubes, PRP overhead storage bags, lower door covers, front and rear bumpers, dirtskins shock covers.

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OMG! Are you aware that Honda is recalling all of the Green Talons?

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you all yes already all Neighboors came over to see what it was. Installed the MudBusters rear mud guards came out good just wished you did not have to drill got it done but it hurt to drill a brand new machine. Will take pictures tomorrow and post after her first ride in the dirt.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!