E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where you at in middle TN? We just got our new 1000-5 today and just came across this sight a few moments ago. We are in the Giles county area.

Welcome aboard.

Hope you get time to enjoy your ride and don't be afraid to join in the conversation here!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where you at in middle TN? We just got our new 1000-5 today and just came across this sight a few moments ago. We are in the Giles county area.
Franklin county, city of Winchester. Not very familiar with Giles county but we have couple of great places to ride. There's vids on YouTube of Iron Gap (aka bull run). We need to get together and sling mud.

Reactions: pct
Welshman

Welshman

May 12, 2017
Malad, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! The Idaho members are really starting to represent! Especially considering our low population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the welcome. I'm seeing more of them areound this area. Guy I work with has a 500 and saw a couple of others driving a couple of 700's and a 1000 like mine. Where are you located at?

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the welcome. I'm seeing more of them areound this area. Guy I work with has a 500 and saw a couple of others driving a couple of 700's and a 1000 like mine. Where are you located at?

I'm near Emmett. A ways west of you I believe.

advertisement
Kaptain

Kaptain

Jun 8, 2017
Marsing, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm near Emmett. A ways west of you I believe.

I'm in Marsing, so not far off from Emmett. I had a Teryx4 that got totaled recently, and just got the Pioneer 1000-5. I love it. My wife and I can actually talk when riding. The Teryx4 was ridiculously loud.

Reactions: IdahoPioneer
IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm in Marsing, so not far off from Emmett. I had a Teryx4 that got totaled recently, and just got the Pioneer 1000-5. I love it. My wife and I can actually talk when riding. The Teryx4 was ridiculously loud.

I've never spent much time in a teryx but I've heard from multiple sources that they're way too loud. Glad to see you upgraded.

Kaptain

Kaptain

Jun 8, 2017
Marsing, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya, I liked it, and the seats were super comfortable, but it was underpowered compared to the Pioneer, crazy loud, and I know people complain about the seat heat on the pioneer but on a hot day the Teryx4 would cook you. I already put the seat insulation and bilge fan on the Pioneer. There was no cure for the engine being right next to you in the Teryx4. Now the back seats in the Teryx4 were awesome, and it never gave me a bit of trouble, so it had that going for it. I really like being able to put a grandkid between us in the front of the Pioneer though.

Reactions: JTW
Welshman

Welshman

May 12, 2017
Malad, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya, I liked it, and the seats were super comfortable, but it was underpowered compared to the Pioneer, crazy loud, and I know people complain about the seat heat on the pioneer but on a hot day the Teryx4 would cook you. I already put the seat insulation and bilge fan on the Pioneer. There was no cure for the engine being right next to you in the Teryx4. Now the back seats in the Teryx4 were awesome, and it never gave me a bit of trouble, so it had that going for it. I really like being able to put a grandkid between us in the front of the Pioneer though.
Welcome. Getting a few from ID. I went for a ride on Memorial Day up a canyon around here and when I was leaving I ran into a cousin of mine driving a 2016 1000-3D. Said he'd had it for 3 weeks and had 700 miles on it already. He does the water for all the ranges. Has to check them every day.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!