New P500 member in Knoxville

865Pioneer500

865Pioneer500

Jul 5, 2018
Corryton, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All! My name is Joel. I've been lurking for months and absorbing any and all P500 info like a sponge. I'm taking delivery of a new 2018 P500 this weekend! I chose the P500 because of it's size. I want to be able to go anywhere I could on my quads. I've been a Honda rider most of my life. My first was a new 1979 ATC70 and there have probably been two dozen other rides since then. My last one was a new 2009 Rancher AT with PS. The EX got that one last year. LOL I still have two ATC70's and one TRX70 that my kids and I ride. I fully restored one of the ATCs and hopped it up quite a bit to haul me around. I love to wrench and modify my rides. I would consider my riding skill level as near expert. I've ridden trails all my life and when I was young and able, I also raced motocross. I'm old now, so I decided to get into the SxS game. LOL Also, my girlfriend can tag along now! So far, my plans for the new P500 are 26" Bighorn 2.0's on SS216 wheels, EMP roof, and a Honda cargo bed. Future plans include a winch, UHMW skids, torq locker, LED lighting, and some sort of cargo box for trail riding gear. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing. Ride red!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, Quads, Dirtbikes, 3-wheelers
My off-road experience level is: Technical Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Windrock/Brimstone/Royal Blue

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Pioneer, TN just 35 miles north of you.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi All! My name is Joel. I've been lurking for months and absorbing any and all P500 info like a sponge. I'm taking delivery of a new 2018 P500 this weekend! I chose the P500 because of it's size. I want to be able to go anywhere I could on my quads. I've been a Honda rider most of my life. My first was a new 1979 ATC70 and there have probably been two dozen other rides since then. My last one was a new 2009 Rancher AT with PS. The EX got that one last year. LOL I still have two ATC70's and one TRX70 that my kids and I ride. I fully restored one of the ATCs and hopped it up quite a bit to haul me around. I love to wrench and modify my rides. I would consider my riding skill level as near expert. I've ridden trails all my life and when I was young and able, I also raced motocross. I'm old now, so I decided to get into the SxS game. LOL Also, my girlfriend can tag along now! So far, my plans for the new P500 are 26" Bighorn 2.0's on SS216 wheels, EMP roof, and a Honda cargo bed. Future plans include a winch, UHMW skids, torq locker, LED lighting, and some sort of cargo box for trail riding gear. I'm looking forward to learning and contributing. Ride red!

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, Quads, Dirtbikes, 3-wheelers
My off-road experience level is: Technical Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Windrock/Brimstone/Royal Blue
Welcome from NW Arkansas, about 900 mile west of you so week end rides wit you are out of the question, HA! Sounds like you'll have a lot of ridding buddies close, these guys/gals are good people, you will enjoy there company. Happy trails

advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome form NW Ga , Chattanooga area. Often ride Houston Valley OHV here.

Reactions: 865Pioneer500
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!