P700 New pioneer 700-4 screeching noise

P

Paul01

Aug 20, 2022
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
That’s what was going on with mine. Honda resolved it
Whatever comes of it, we will see. Just making an effort to get it resolved without being out of pocket for something I feel is a flaw on a new sxs . I’m sure they weren’t designed to make that noise…side note: my dealer says to diagnose problem, they would have around 4 hours labor at 95$ per hour

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
O

Osoverde

Jan 7, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
All labor was covered under warranty. You should still have warranty

Reactions: Smitty335
P

Paul01

Aug 20, 2022
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just a follow up on diagnosing screeching noise. I I took our sxs to a mechanic I trust.. found that the front differential had slid down a little .. only 2 bolts hold it up.. mechanic pushed it up with a pry bar and tightened bolts.. hope that does it.
While on jacks and running he could push front drive shaft, which caused the screeching noise

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!