William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a set of these bad boys for $360 shipped by using my rm cash. I wanted a set of 26" radials for an all purpose tire so I can only put my mudlite xtrs on when I go on an actual ride. I like fresh mud tires LOL... radials definitely improve the ride drastically!! I already have two sets of stock rims so I will get them mounted up this weekend... they are surprisingly light too! I have been researching for weeks and Terra crosses have almost all positive reviews.

IMG 7765

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I had Terracrosses on my Rhino, then transferred them to my 700 when I bought it. I ended up selling them with the 700 and really miss them.
Maybe I'll get them for my 1000 some day....

Reactions: JTW
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hunting on the p5 today and learned that these are some stiff tires! 10 psi is too much... my mudlite xtrs are perfect at 10 psi and soak up every bump. I'm going to let these down to 7 psi and try that. Also these are made from a harder rubber than the xtrs. I don't see having a problem with punctures on them.

Reactions: Jshell3 and JTW
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At 7-8 psi they ride nicely...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!