New to the group But A HUGE HONDA FAN

icegod

icegod

Mar 20, 2015
New Brunswick Canada
Just purchased a P500 and very excited to try it out. Had a roof, full windshield, cargo tray, and winch installed. Decided to join this forum. I'm a huge Honda fan. Had two three wheelers back in the 80's, have a Rubicon, Civic, two CRV's, a 2014 Pilot touring, Snowblower, Generator, and yes a lawn mower. None of these products have ever let me down. I'm 100% positive the P 500 will exceed my expectations also.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ice Welcome and you won't be disappointed, falls right in line with the other Honda products. Mine has been great.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Welcome - we just bought one last week and love it!
Congrats

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Congrats on your new machine. And welcome to the group !

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Icegod, welcome to the club. Sounds like there was no other choice then a Honda for you. And yes... It will last a lifetime. If youbuave any questions feel free to ask. We will get u in the right direction.
C-Ya around.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
icegod said:
Nice looking products from Red Mountain. Will there be anything in the near future for the P5 ?

Thanks ICE we try.

If anyone local will let us have their's for a week. Yes. There has been interest but no machine yet.

Preferably one that has not had any "trail adjustments" made yet. So anything based off of it will fit other "new" 500s

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!