P1000 New Trail off Mary's Ridge to Royal Blue!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Little did I realize that I'm only about a mile from the Cumberland Trail, (http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/). This is a walking trail that's plenty wide enough for my SxS. The trail is a work in progress but sections are complete. I can come down off from Mary's Ridge across the "cove" below me and start up the other ridge about 200yds and I intersect The Cumberland Trail! I rode a little of it this morning. When it's complete the trail is supposed to go from Alabama to New York crossing the Appalachian trail. Better than that the Cumberland trail goes through Royal Blue! Wouldn't that be the tits! Ride the SxS from my house to RB! Here is the map:
Cumberlain Trail map LI

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little did I realize that I'm only about a mile from the Cumberland Trail, (Cumberland Trails Conference). This is a walking trail that's plenty wide enough for my SxS. The trail is a work in progress but sections are complete. I can come down off from Mary's Ridge across the "cove" below me and start up the other ridge about 200yds and I intersect The Cumberland Trail! I rode a little of it this morning. When it's complete the trail is supposed to go from Alabama to New York crossing the Appalachian trail. Better than that the Cumberland trail goes through Royal Blue! Wouldn't that be the tits! Ride the SxS from my house to RB! Here is the map:
View attachment 43622
That sounds like a good fall ride and camping excursion!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Little did I realize that I'm only about a mile from the Cumberland Trail, (Cumberland Trails Conference). This is a walking trail that's plenty wide enough for my SxS. The trail is a work in progress but sections are complete. I can come down off from Mary's Ridge across the "cove" below me and start up the other ridge about 200yds and I intersect The Cumberland Trail! I rode a little of it this morning. When it's complete the trail is supposed to go from Alabama to New York crossing the Appalachian trail. Better than that the Cumberland trail goes through Royal Blue! Wouldn't that be the tits! Ride the SxS from my house to RB! Here is the map:
View attachment 43622
Im in!!!
That will be awesome when its completed.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is awesome. I wish Alabama would drain the swamp, clear cut what's left, nuke that, spray some RAID for the ones that survived. Then and only then might there be any money for quality public ORV parks.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 43622
You just hit the off road lottery! Lol

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 43622
I deer hunt on the Cumberland Trail in the New River Unit. You may run into some very unhappy park Rangers when you try to go thru Frozen Head State Park!

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!