P1000 New Trail off Mary's Ridge to Royal Blue!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just think how many taliban will be walking close to Mary's Ridge when they get finished. Sneaking down an drinking all that stashed spring water. Looking in your windows while you are showering. That will be a bad day!

J

JTW

Just think how many taliban will be walking close to Mary's Ridge when they get finished. Sneaking down an drinking all that stashed spring water. Looking in your windows while you are showering. That will be a bad day!
I've seen his turkey video... he might like them peeking in on him!

Reactions: Delton and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Naw, I have an early warning system and claymores preset. I can spray ball bearings everywhere!!!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Little did I realize that I'm only about a mile from the Cumberland Trail, (Cumberland Trails Conference). This is a walking trail that's plenty wide enough for my SxS. The trail is a work in progress but sections are complete. I can come down off from Mary's Ridge across the "cove" below me and start up the other ridge about 200yds and I intersect The Cumberland Trail! I rode a little of it this morning. When it's complete the trail is supposed to go from Alabama to New York crossing the Appalachian trail. Better than that the Cumberland trail goes through Royal Blue! Wouldn't that be the tits! Ride the SxS from my house to RB! Here is the map:
View attachment 43622
That Cumberland Trail goes very close to the eternal flame near Brimstone in Royal Blue then goes East towards Caryville. I know of at least 6 places it crosses the normal trails in Royal Blue west of I75.

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No legal way around Frozen Head state park, good way for a stiff fine or get SXS confiscated.

He can go around up gobe out of Wartburg. It's between Wartburg and Brimestone trail system. May have problems in Catoosa WMA if you go in January February. It's closed to vehicle traffic.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!