New Washington member

S

Surfman221

Aug 20, 2022
Brinnon Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello all, My name is Mark and I’m from Brinnon Washington on the Olympic peninsula. We just bought a 2022 Honda P700. We’ve been on a couple ORV trails in the local area and are planning on heading to eastern Washington and Idaho to ride in more areas in September on our 10 day vacation.

BF4B9BA5 E07F 4B72 929F 0D985E25E274

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello all, My name is Mark and I’m from Brinnon Washington on the Olympic peninsula. We just bought a 2022 Honda P700. We’ve been on a couple ORV trails in the local area and are planning on heading to eastern Washington and Idaho to ride in more areas in September on our 10 day vacation.

View attachment 350891
Welcome to the club from Ohio and enjoy that nice buggy

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Hahaha, well I don't know about Oklahoma I've never been, all I know about your state is Blake Shelton has a ranch there!
His ranch is in S.E. Oklahoma. When you go east of Oklahoma City (OKC is pretty much in the center of the state) we have a lot of trees and hill country. West of OKC, more flat land and fewer trees. I was driving though the Oklahoma Panhandle late one night and
saw headlights coming. 10 minutes or so later they will still coming at me. I was wondering what the heck, is this guy parked or backing up!? A few more minutes and we passed each other. Then I realized that the highway was so flat and straight, that the car was probably 20 + miles away when I first noticed it. :)

Last edited:
S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
His ranch is in S.E. Oklahoma. When you go east of Oklahoma City (OKC is pretty much in the center of the state) we have a lot of trees and hill country. West of OKC, more flat land and fewer trees. I was driving though the Oklahoma Panhandle late one night and
saw headlights coming. 10 minutes or so later they will still coming at me. I was wondering what the heck, is this guy parked or backing up!? A few more minutes and we passed each other. Then I realized that the highway was so flat and straight, that the car was probably 20 + miles away when I first noticed it. :)
Kinda sounds like the OK panhandle ain't a lot different than the Texas panhandle... just a might smaller's all... 👍 👍

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Kinda sounds like the OK panhandle ain't a lot different than the Texas panhandle... just a might smaller's all... 👍 👍
Yep, the OK panhandle is right on top of the TX panandle and runs the entire width. The OK panhandle features one-of-a-kind places to visit and marvel at, like "Slapout" OK, population 8. Beaver OK, is the cowchip throwing capitol of the world, and they also claim to have the Worlds Largest Beaver. 😁
Slapout
Cowchip
Big beaver

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!