BOX1

P500 New Years Eve Eve ride at Lost Trails ATV

B

Buzzbomber

Sep 17, 2021
NJ
Ownership

1. 500
I had the week off between the holidays and decided to make the most of the dreary but not too cold weather by taking my 11 y.o. with me to check out the "new" Lost Trails ATV Park outside Scranton, PA. Years ago I had been to the "old" location a few times with my dual sport bike but never made it to the new place. Well worth the trip, and we pretty much had the place to ourselves (due to the weather mostly, I'm sure).

Gotta love the Poconos, with a random boat dumped in the woods way up on the mountain!
IMG 8642

Typical Terrain
IMG 8643

IMG 8636

Trailside PB&J time...
IMG 8633

IMG 8629

And the tunnel trail was pretty cool...755' long portal to portal, was part of a gravity railroad for shipping coal.
IMG 8619

IMG 8626
IMG 8623

All in all, a great day of trail exploring!

B

Buzzbomber

Sep 17, 2021
NJ
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the feedback! It was definitely a great day in the woods, we’ll be back for sure.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!