Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Longtime RZR owner just picked up a new Pioneer 1000. Looking forward to sharing info here.
Welcome!! Which color did you get? What accessories you got planned? Post some pics when you get a chance. The 1000 is an awesome machine. You're gonna be impressed with it.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Longtime RZR owner just picked up a new Pioneer 1000. Looking forward to sharing info here.

Welcome to the "bright side". Please keep us updated on your mods and adventures.

Also, let us know if we can help in any way.

One other thing, I'd like to hear your take on converting from the dark side to Honda.

Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
Welcome. From SoCal myself. Still plotting my purchase. Where'd you buy and did they give you deal?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!