Newbie from Down Under

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of Western New York. The 7hundo is a solid machine. Been to Eastern Australia a bunch of times when I served in Uncle Sam’s Navy. Beautiful country. 😎
#ntc😉

Takura

Takura

Mar 27, 2018
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of Western New York. The 7hundo is a solid machine. Been to Eastern Australia a bunch of times when I served in Uncle Sam’s Navy. Beautiful country. 😎
#ntc😉
Hi Mudwing, yes is a beautiful country as is yours which I visited 2016 for 6Wks travelling along east coast to Canada and cruise up to anchorage. Loved every minute and you guys were were so friendly can’t wait to be able to come back and see a whole lot more of your beautiful country once the restrictions are lifted if ever. 😷

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi Mudwing, yes is a beautiful country as is yours which I visited 2016 for 6Wks travelling along east coast to Canada and cruise up to anchorage. Loved every minute and you guys were were so friendly can’t wait to be able to come back and see a whole lot more of your beautiful country once the restrictions are lifted if ever. 😷
Thanks for the comments. Nothing beats that Australian hospitality though. 😎🤘🏾

Takura

Takura

Mar 27, 2018
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome Takura. I used to live in Australia and love to hear the slang again. Enjoy the retirement, I'm enjoying mine riding my P5 as much as I can here in Washington and Idaho. G-day mate.
Thanks Spartner, I wont be able to hold back cobber. Get a day on hopefully resurrecting p700. Can’t believe how busy retirement is!!!!!!

Takura

Takura

Mar 27, 2018
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the comments. Nothing beats that Australian hospitality though. 😎🤘🏾
We’ll mate what I found everywhere I went on east coast the hospitality and friendship that I felt was awesome your up there with the country I have had the most pleasure of visiting. 👍🍻

Takura

Takura

Mar 27, 2018
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Southern Arizona. My better half refers to the sxs as the Ute. To many episodes of McLeod's daughters I guess.
Hi Soaz1000, thanks for the welcome I’ve never seen the show but had heard quality Aussie series.

It’s my second go to my most number one go to is golf cart so easy to slip into up to the shed but its no Ute! My sxs is work horse and playtime, gave my old girl a high pressure clean (that’s not me misses i sore her get clean in the shower) had day planned getting rust proofing done and 34 year old daughter puts out the disstresa call at 12pm so next minute I’ve throw a match to see if it would burn 🔥 yep it will burn the the wind comes up no water fire goin full on, get that out with 1/2 doz buckets so that’s under control its out. Change stick rake to slasher slash tree and shrubs 2ac’s,
set up trail cam, set up motion camera. Wind gone light up fence line grass make shore all extinguished coming on to dark and she tells me I’m taken the kid's to stay at a friends. Keeped my cool though about when had chucked a Wobblies in front of my still clean wife.

Have you been lucky enough to be blesses with kids?

Sorry I’m still not over it poppy needs a sleep and have another go tomorrow hey we’re running out of days and the buggers want keep pinchen em.
I bet you weren’t expecting that reply.
Cheers from Takura

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi Soaz1000, thanks for the welcome I’ve never seen the show but had heard quality Aussie series.

It’s my second go to my most number one go to is golf cart so easy to slip into up to the shed but its no Ute! My sxs is work horse and playtime, gave my old girl a high pressure clean (that’s not me misses i sore her get clean in the shower) had day planned getting rust proofing done and 34 year old daughter puts out the disstresa call at 12pm so next minute I’ve throw a match to see if it would burn 🔥 yep it will burn the the wind comes up no water fire goin full on, get that out with 1/2 doz buckets so that’s under control its out. Change stick rake to slasher slash tree and shrubs 2ac’s,
set up trail cam, set up motion camera. Wind gone light up fence line grass make shore all extinguished coming on to dark and she tells me I’m taken the kid's to stay at a friends. Keeped my cool though about when had chucked a Wobblies in front of my still clean wife.

Sorry I’m still not over it poppy needs a sleep and have another go tomorrow hey we’re running out of days and the buggers want keep pinchen em.
Cheers from Takura
What’s a Wobblies?🤣

Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Cheers from Takura
Wow! Your correct I wasn't expecting a reply like that. Sounds like you have some very interesting escapades around your place. I reread your post several times and I'm thinking chucking a wobblie around your wife would be our version of throwing a fit around your wife, I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time.

Gotta love those kids just when you think you've got them figured out they do something totally different. Take care

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!