Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of western North Carolina. I gots 1 question though… does the water in the toilet really spin counter clockwise? Asking for a friend. Enjoy the site lots of great people here to help (especially when it comes to spending YOUR money)
#NTC

Takura

Takura

Mar 27, 2018
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mountains of western North Carolina. I gots 1 question though… does the water in the toilet really spin counter clockwise? Asking for a friend. Enjoy the site lots of great people here to help (especially when it comes to spending YOUR money)
#NTC
Yes I did. One word: phenomenal. 😉😎🤣🤘🏾
I bet you didn’t have to go this block this
#NTC
No dunnys bit different than the flush you have in the the states, Toilet are down to flushing 3 liters for half shot and six litres full flush drop there water down on the sides The sink and drain holes do spin the other directions.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet you didn’t have to go this block this
No dunnys bit different than the flush you have in the the states, Toilet are down to flushing 3 liters for half shot and six litres full flush drop there water down on the sides The sink and drain holes do spin the other directions.
Thank you sir for the quick response, I can now sleep good knowing the answers to these questions.🤣

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). A membership in Honda SXS is the best investment you can make in your Honda UTV.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi All, buggered if I know if this is where I do my introduction the first ever on any forum. I live in Queensland Australia and own Honda 2016 700/4 Sxs from new. I love her haven’t done any mods so far just running around my 200ac property. Just retired so started getting on top of some maintenance on my rig and was shocked to find so much rust, will post pics once I work out the right section to post and etiquette of forums. Great site for information and advice hope to be able to contribute and not just be a users.
Cheers.
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Happy trails!

Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Often wonder what happened to him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!