aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would be cool.
This is our first SxS, we're slowly learning the trails from the cabin.
We bought it just before memorial weekend and have 650 miles on it already.
Lots of Upgrades I would like to make. But right now I have too many Hobbies to Fund lol!!
Between My hole in the water (fishing boat),Hunting /Shooting, Cabin and now the Pioneer I've got to prioritize where my funds go first!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
test - test -test
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That would be cool.
This is our first SxS, we're slowly learning the trails from the cabin.
We bought it just before memorial weekend and have 650 miles on it already.
Lots of Upgrades I would like to make. But right now I have too many Hobbies to Fund lol!!
Between My hole in the water (fishing boat),Hunting /Shooting, Cabin and now the Pioneer I've got to prioritize where my funds go first!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I can fully understand that. With my cabin, more hunting blinds to build and so on. Too many irons in the fire. Hard to do all at once.

Reactions: aprils_fool
test - test -test
BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!