Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Bought it and love it!
Now let the add-ons begin!
1st stop tires (maybe wheels), glove box, light bars and rear storage box. This things a billygoat for sure!
From reading threads, sounds like rear sway bar should get ziptied too! Any other easy, relatively cheap, and necessary mods?

After tires for me, it's always gonna be light bar and winch.
Consider this if you need a bit of glove box storage and switch space for all the new electronic goodies. Message me for 10% forum member discount!

Reactions: KYhillbilly
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Battery does seem a bit tired!
Suggestions on replacement?
Greetings and welcome from Alabama. Congrats on your P5 - The OEM battery is a Yuasa GYZ16H - This fall I had to replace my 2017 original starter battery, I ended up going with Battery Source ETX14, mainly because they had stocked both it as well as an Odessy 925 which I wanted for a dual battery setup.

F

Fm67gt

Dec 3, 2019
Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Greetings and welcome from Alabama. Congrats on your P5 - The OEM battery is a Yuasa GYZ16H - This fall I had to replace my 2017 original starter battery, I ended up going with Battery Source ETX14, mainly because they had stocked both it as well as an Odessy 925 which I wanted for a dual battery setup.
Yup, original battery!
Reverse mod done! Thanks!

F

Fm67gt

Dec 3, 2019
Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Had a bit of a scare. Fresh oil leaking on garage floor. Pulled skid plate (looks like it has never been off road), drain plug was dry but found missing small oil filter cover o-ring and jacked up filter seal. Whew!

Reactions: 500oneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!