P1000m5 Newbie kinda

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yessir, welcome from SE Texas! That sucker is indeed RED!!! It needs some red mud to quieten it down a bit...
All these new buggies with the factory improvements make me want to replace my old '16 PK15!! But heck, just now getting it tricked out after finding this site!!
Lotta good folks here!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WOW!!! Wood you look at them bold new graphics… she’s a bute Clark…
Welcome from the mountains of WNC have fun gettin her dirty…
(The buggy not the wife.) 🤔… (Ok, maybe both)

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi everyone , I’ve been a member here for just a short while , and I sure hope this is ok with all I’m posting this , but I truly didn’t know you could post a picture of your new machine , so I’ve sat here and read so many of yalls post , and looked at pictures and gad to do it , I love this thing , haven’t even made it to my 100 mile first oil change , as I have a small yard and no trailer as of yet , still saving , wife bought it , I gotta get the trailer , not a bad deal , to me . But I just had to show it off , I have the Honda roof, and windshield , and winch . Bout all for now , gotta get that trailer and get to the woods . So much great advice and folks on here , glad to be apart of it. Hood to learn as I go .. oh yes we named her CherryBomb , hey wife bought it , wife named it . View attachment 344919
Welcome from NW Louisiana.

There is a thread somewhere on this forum to post the name of your machine. I like the name and the machine.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!