Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I felt so good about my self after listening to the national news and NPR Saturday morning 12-10-16 it's not my fault I voted for Trump, It's Russia that made me vote for him. And thats after them reporting on fake news. Hugh? The national news is getting MORE laughable by the minute . China and all the other countries that control there media, I think we've taught them how to do it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I felt so good about my self after listening to the national news and NPR Saturday morning 12-10-16 it's not my fault I voted for Trump, It's Russia that made me vote for him. And thats after them reporting on fake news. Hugh? The national news is getting MORE laughable by the minute . China and all the other countries that control there media, I think we've taught them how to do it.
And during the Obma era all I can remember is gay rights & black infringements movements WOW. You have to be kidding?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
RUSSIA MADE ME VOTE FOR
......TRUMP.........
SAID IF I DIDN'T. ..THEY
WOULD BLOW UP MY...
P5......SO I VOTED
HEHEHEHEHE
I think that's what happened to my clutches, Russia did it. That would be a great bumper sticker (Russia made me do it)

Reactions: JohnNH and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sour grapes is all that is. Besides, zero proof at present that Russia was behind the leaks. And Wikileaks has expressed their anger over Russia getting credit for what they have done. What got Trump elected is Hillary cheating Bernie sanders in the democratic parties primary. Huge amounts of Bernie supporters wrote his name in and voted third party. She also did poorly in the Hispanic community compared with previous Democratic Party candidates.

Last edited:
Reactions: AKRider
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have any of you seen the MTV news video for white people to do in 2017... makes me so dang furious and I don't usually get to into this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Have any of you seen the MTV news video for white people to do in 2017... makes me so dang furious and I don't usually get to into this stuff.

Nope, do you have a link to that?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I saw it, it was terrible. Who do these people think they are.

Reactions: nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw it, it was terrible. Who are these people?

That line about America has never been great except for white guys... I'm like please!?!? I have a South African immigrant that is one of my district managers and he will tell you America is the greatest nation on the earth and that's why he tried like hell as a young man to immigrate here and was successful. He is not a "white guy"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!