Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
As we all know. The lights on Pioneer are not sufficient. Lacking High beams, user have not choice but to add a expensive light bar.
HondaSxS has confirmed that High and Low beams could possibly be a standard feature found on future models.
Here you can see images for Honda's design. Honda has also chosen to move the location from the steering column to the left dash.
This will allow the rider to flip from High to Low beams very easily while out and about along with giving more light when you need it.

Attachments

• Pioneer-Dimmer2.jpg
    Pioneer-Dimmer2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 565
  • Pioneer-Dimmer1.jpg
    Pioneer-Dimmer1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 555
rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Selectable headlights and a tilt steering wheel would be some great new features. I'm hoping that Honda comes out with something comparable to Yamahas' new Wolverine R-spec, but priced more reasonably. That would be exactly what I'm looking for!

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I'd say thats exactly what you will see a direct competer for the wolverine, hopefully it doesn't follow suit with another 700 single but from the diagramhs that's what it appears to be, hopefully honda is just baiting us with the pics!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!